WHy is Pace letting go of so many special teams aces?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And who will replace guys like Benny Cunningham, Sam Acho and Josh Bellamy?

Losing those three guys is a serious blow to that unit and it doesn't seem like Pace really gives a ****.

o_Oo_Oo_O

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also what the **** is he doing about Longsnapper????

@Grimson

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
We should face it, Pace reached as high as he can possibly go last year.

He's done.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He seems to be filling ST holes with guys who actually add reasonable depth to Off/Def positions.
He's already seen what the above mentioned guys can't do in those backup roles & is seeking to improve those roster spots.

Honestly, ST have been kinda shitty anyways. What's the prob?
Are those guys really a huge loss > upcoming (cheap) draftee rookie youth clawing to make a name?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He seems to be filling ST holes with guys who actually add reasonable depth to Off/Def positions.
He's already seen what the above mentioned guys can't do in those backup roles & is seeking to improve those roster spots.

Honestly, ST have been kinda shitty anyways. What's the prob?
Are those guys really a huge loss > upcoming (cheap) draftee rookie youth clawing to make a name?
Bellamy hurts the most. Team chemistry glue guy and smartest ST player who really got his act together at WR. Cunningham and Acho maybe hurt less but the whole Longsnapper hole is a big WTF when you think about going into the season with a rookie????

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bellamy hurts the most. Team chemistry glue guy and smartest ST player who really got his act together at WR. Cunningham and Acho maybe hurt less but the whole Longsnapper hole is a big WTF when you think about going into the season with a rookie????

Agreed, losing Bellamy sucks, but are you telling me he's worth $5mil a year? Naw There will always be teams that overpay for tier 2 and 3 FAs.
There will be tryouts and FA shopping for a LS for sure. Not worried honestly. It's a skill position that most teams are set at and there's new talent coming out every year. LS seems as basic a skillset a rookie could plug n play into. Not like DB, LB, OL, or skill positions learning a whole playbook while adapting to the NFL.

BTW - Bellamy lost value as a "glue-guy" when NFL (No Fun League) changed the rules to prevent sideline players from joining TD celebrations. :cautious:

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Wasn't he the dude banging a teammate(s) gf/wife?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was really hoping this thread was an April's Fools joke, it appears not. Bellemy was good on S/Ts only. The others were OK. THey will all be replaced and S/T's will be just as good if not better. Not that S/T's was anything to brag about

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was really hoping this thread was an April's Fools joke, it appears not. Bellemy was good on S/Ts only. The others were OK. THey will all be replaced and S/T's will be just as good if not better. Not that S/T's was anything to brag about
You have zero facts in your post

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'd rather have Javon Wims, Kylie Fitts, and a rookie RB on the active roster for gamedays

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn't God re-sign DHC? He is a ST ace.