Why no hate for this offensive line?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Everyones too busy trashing the franchise, who nearly brought us back from dead, meanwhile, people aren't talking about this trash unit.

This oline has been trash all season minus the bucs game. They haven't gotten any push at all in the run game and are inconsistent as fuck in the pass game. One play mitch has all day to throw, next play hes got edge rushers coming from both ends.

Seriously, they let 2 fucking rushers get to trubisky on the last hail mary of the game. How the fuck you do that.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kyle Long is garbage, the rest played well.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Line has been fine to good pretty much all year. When Daniels is fully ready to go it will likely be a top 10 unit. Meanwhile our ST's unit gave up 14 points today, we have a 1st round pass rusher without a sack all year, we miss tackles and our QB missed a on of throws.

richb688

Liked Posts:
The rest did not play well-my God some people cry and bitch and moan he actually missed a pass-----shit 70 percent of his passes he was under siege and when they did not get to him they put their arms up to reduce his throwing angles. Yes he had some bad passes but he had 3 tds and led he his team to 31 points with a shitty pass protection and no running game

msadows

Liked Posts:
Line has been fine to good pretty much all year. When Daniels is fully ready to go it will likely be a top 10 unit. Meanwhile our ST's unit gave up 14 points today, we have a 1st round pass rusher without a sack all year, we miss tackles and our QB missed a on of throws.

Maybe I'm getting different games on my TV.

What I've noticed is an offensive line thats incapable of creating holes in the run game and a QB running out of the pocket a lot. Good thing mitch has seemed to improve his pocket presence from week 1 a great deal, otherwise there would be much more sacks to show for the poor play.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Enjoy the journey..When the team finally gels we will look back at these games and be able to see the progress

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Because..... Chicago Bears.

You all have been conditioned to just expect poor OL play. When other players don't elevate past the OL's level of suck that's entirely on them!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Everyones too busy trashing the franchise, who nearly brought us back from dead, meanwhile, people aren't talking about this trash unit.

This oline has been trash all season minus the bucs game. They haven't gotten any push at all in the run game and are inconsistent as fuck in the pass game. One play mitch has all day to throw, next play hes got edge rushers coming from both ends.

Seriously, they let 2 fucking rushers get to trubisky on the last hail mary of the game. How the fuck you do that.

There's so much to hate, the O-line will just have to wait it's turn.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i think a lot of NFL fans laser focus in on the QB only because they don't know how to eval OLines or even how to explain what's wrong with certain offensive plays. sure, they can say "THAT DOESN'T WORK" but many can't figure out why. how many times, like in a game thread, have you seen someone type "He's bending too far forward at the waist" or "He's exploding back three steps but his shoulders aren't square".

it's because all eyes are drawn to the ball every play. so criticism ends up on QBs.

ps: try to go an entire game and just watch the oline.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
In other news, the sun is hot.

But space is cold. Yeah the sun may be hot sure but what if the vaccuum surrounding it is just so cold that it seems hot in comparison?? Huh?

It's not as hot as larger, bluer stars, right?

In fact, it's ACTUALLY pretty average on the H-R spectrum

As a matter of fact:

Shut up about the sun! Shut UP about the SUN!

cc: @ all of CCS. AM I doing this right?

Image result for shut up about the stupid sun