Why RG Davis missing?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If you believe the reports from the offseason, then this could be a bigger deal than we think. Vrabel reportedly couldn't stand him.

Apparently some think his disdain for Davis was due to his injuries, which Vrabel attributes some of that to guys that don't get enough work in during the off-season.

A new guy that just signed a contract not being there for OTA's is just weird, at the very least. I hope this doesn't blow up in their face, because the depth at that position is not great.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If you believe the reports from the offseason, then this could be a bigger deal than we think. Vrabel reportedly couldn't stand him.

Apparently some think his disdain for Davis was due to his injuries, which Vrabel attributes some of that to guys that don't get enough work in during the off-season.

A new guy that just signed a contract not being there for OTA's is just weird, at the very least. I hope this doesn't blow up in their face, because the depth at that position is not great.
I also hope this turns out well for the Bears because Davis has been a very good player when on the field.

As for his injuries........I don't see how a 2021 concussion and a 2022 ankle injury has much to do with off-season workouts. In 2021 Davis also had two bouts with Covid and that could have affected his off-season conditioning.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He might have misplaced his favorite blanket. He probably just wanted to wait until @HeHateMe had time to hang out with VJJ.

They didn't invite me, because I'm too snarky.