1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is idiocy.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Did you hear the announcers going on about how good the bears’ interior line was? They particularly called out how good Mustipher was. I was like, have you watched him attempt to play football????

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Because they’ll never expect it…….six dimension chess…..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did you hear the announcers going on about how good the bears’ interior line was? They particularly called out how good Mustipher was. I was like, have you watched him attempt to play football????
The announcers were not good.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yeah - if any of that was Riddick, he lost me as a GM candidate.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The announcers are suppose to say that the interior line is total dog shit after Monty busts off several good runs?

Of course they do not know what they are talking about, but Mustipher and Leno are of the same mold, both play at a level that makes you want to replace them, but they stay on the field because there is not enough talent on the team.

I think this O-line could be decent if they draft a real Center, and extended Daniels.... not sure what is going to happen in the off season, but O-line needs to continue to have more talent.