Why Ryan Why

mecha

Liked Posts:
I did my best.

They never gave me a QB and Mike Brown got hurt too often.
thanks Dick. fucking Jim Miller. the Bears better never have another quarterback named Jim, they always break at the worst times.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
run and shoot said:

Bill Polian Was Not Happy Ryan Poles Cut Him Out Of Coaching Decision

McCaskey agreed, feeling it was best to give his new GM full latitude to run the football operations his way. A decision that according to Matt Spiegel of 670 The Score did not sit well with Polian.

My info was older. I didn't follow it anymore afterwards. But according to Spiegel of 670 The Score they keep Polian. out? Is that correct?

Of course you didn't. Your bias got all confirmation it needed.

Your original question was about me presenting what I read about Polian. Right? I showed you what I read and was honest about when I read it. That's got nothing to do with "bias". You need to stop looking for negatives vs just discussing and sharing info.

Did you see this question......according to Spiegel of 670 The Score they keep Polian. out? Is that correct?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Look, getting inside information doesn't come down to a personality contest.

Despite the fact that I've thrown a bunch of his tweets in threads here, I find DBB to be a gross obnoxious asshat with narcissism issues.

He just happens to be all that with really good sources. The fact that he is all that doesn't mean his sources are bad and I've seen plenty of Bears fans seem to think that the ability to get inside information is somehow connected to how likable they are, which is a crock of shit.

Slogging through the rumor mills, I've just accepted that the majority of these rumor mongers are narcissistic assholes who love to attention whore over the fact that they happen to have some legitimate sources.

And that the credentialed journalists are really cut from the same cloth but just have been trained to hide it better....
That's great and all, but I don't believe that DaWindyCity is a source, nor does he have sources. He's just a fucking vlogger. And an annoying one at that.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course it's bias when we know the Bear didn't hire his Colts GM and only Poles was the the only guy in the room with the head coaches. It was also rumored that Poles wouldn't have accepted the job unless it went down that way. We heard that the day he was hired.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course it's bias when we know the Bear didn't hire his Colts GM and only Poles was the the only guy in the room with the head coaches. It was also rumored that Poles wouldn't have accepted the job unless it went down that way. We heard that the day he was hired.

the tinfoil hats dont believe it

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey guys. whether some fucking nerd on Twatter disagrees or not isn't going to undo the decisions that have already been made. go do something useful with your lives please.

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Why would our new GM (?) take this job if he's been told he can only hire a coach on George & Teddy's short list ? Which is obviously what has happened ,the guy is a clown like really why take the job when you can't even make your own choice that bods well for the future of this team. And I quote " throughout out search coach DICK really impressed us ". Get real Malaka! you interviewed him once wtf you talking about, throughout "our " search, hate to say this but I don't think Ryan II is going to be much better than the ass clown he replaced, this organization is in tatters , does it matter?
I don't know what Ryan was told and neither do you.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Poles wanted this job as it does let you be the true boss of the show, but he did have to pick one of those 3 finalists. Looks like Quinn declined after JJ upped his pay so he went with his 2nd choice.

His other option was the Vikings which he would have been one of four decision makers and would have had more candidates to choose from but he would not be the only decision maker in the room.
Paton is now the GM in Denver, so I'm wondering where you get this number?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Paton is now the GM in Denver, so I'm wondering where you get this number?

It’s in one of the new articles about their new gm, found it alarming and funny honestly. They are a mess.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
It’s in one of the new articles about their new gm, found it alarming and funny honestly. They are a mess.
It is a shitshow up here, it's why the held onto Spielman for so long, because no one has any football knowledge making the decisions.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Why would our new GM (?) take this job if he's been told he can only hire a coach on George & Teddy's short list ? Which is obviously what has happened ,the guy is a clown like really why take the job when you can't even make your own choice that bods well for the future of this team. And I quote " throughout out search coach DICK really impressed us ". Get real Malaka! you interviewed him once wtf you talking about, throughout "our " search, hate to say this but I don't think Ryan II is going to be much better than the ass clown he replaced, this organization is in tatters , does it matter?
Because it’s a free lottery ticket