Why Trubisky needs to be benched immediately

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know how any playcaller could go aboot putting together a gameplan against an NFL defense with Trubisky at QB. Accuracy is one thing, and while his accuracy is awful this season, you do see other qb’s missing wr’s from time to time.

But these are the types of plays which highlight why you just cannot win with Trubisky as your QB...

qAh1po.gif

hGOl3X.gif

Trubisky has a clean pocket. Miller is wide open. He’s also the 1st read on this play, and Trubisky is staring right at him. Yet Trubisky incredibly turns this play into a sack.

This is an egregious error, one that you do not see other starting NFL QB’s making. And Trubisky does something like this EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He misses short pass to the flat every week. He sails balls on open receivers downfield every week. Every game that Nagy (and/or Pace) trots out Trubisky, they're losing the team more and more. You can see it in the defense. The life is just sucked out of everything.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Didnt he have the most passes over 20 yds last season? or something to that affect?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I don't think i've seen a QB miss flats regularly like him...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t know how any playcaller could go aboot putting together a gameplan against an NFL defense with Trubisky at QB. Accuracy is one thing, and while his accuracy is awful this season, you do see other qb’s missing wr’s from time to time.

But these are the types of plays which highlight why you just cannot win with Trubisky as your QB...

qAh1po.gif

hGOl3X.gif

Trubisky has a clean pocket. Miller is wide open. He’s also the 1st read on this play, and Trubisky is staring right at him. Yet Trubisky incredibly turns this play into a sack.

This is an egregious error, one that you do not see other starting NFL QB’s making. And Trubisky does something like this EVERY SINGLE WEEK.
This is why I have a hard time placing the blame on Nagy. Granted, Nagy isn't without his faults, but these plays happen on every drive it seems and you can't pin that on the coach.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I was just discussing this with @r1terrell23 this morning. Now that @Adipost has illuminated this with facts and actual game tape maybe now he sees what I’m talking about.
Edit: as it turns out this was the exact play I was telling you about too lol

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He is seeing ghosts. It's like he thought 47 was stretch armstrong and could intercept that pass with 10 foot arms.

BearUp

Liked Posts:
He needs to be benched so we can see where the problem lies... If Nagy is smart and believes in himself he will bench Mitch. Then Chase comes in and the offense gets notably better and -BAM- Nagy and Bears fans can conclude Mitch was the problem. Nagy saves his job and Bears fans have hope. If the offense does not get any better than - bye bye coach. If he does not bench Mitch then the only solution left is to can them both.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe he injured his eye like ralphy in a Christmas story. It happens

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Every single week. There are open receivers he did see; three yard overthrows at least twice a game; walks into a sack...etc.

I kinda feel sorry for him. He's choking weekly.