Wiederer with an Update

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Never mix personal feelings with business. It never ends up a winning combination

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
BTW, just mentioning, local Philly media is blasting both owner (Jeff Laurie) and GM (Howie Roseman) saying Pederson was the fall guy. They seem to love Doug and hate Howie. The owner's press conference after letting Doug go did nothing to satisfy the savages who want GM blood...

Who is on your HC wishlist?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
When you run a business, you keep a short list for every position. Fucking guy is football illiterate and business dumb.
This to me was the most damning part of the tweet. I (dont agree but)understand if McCaskeys haven't yet decided if they are going to clean house - its a big decision to make. But to not already have a road map in place of what their next moves are if they go that option is gross negligence. This is why the ownership make so many dumb decisions - because they are winging everything without having the due diligence behind how their spur of the moment decisions fit into the larger picture. THese clowns are just making it up as they go, text book "I inherited this business and have complete job security" but its the Bears and not a local construction company.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This team is so undisciplined too. That falls on Nagy.

You can tell Wims Miller and Trevathan play Booray in the back while the other players watch film and scheme for the next game.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope George understand the priority today is to the message boards and radio call in shows rather than showing due respect to employees he has been working closely with for a number of years.

Doesn't he understand there are people that want rash decisions so that they can get on with debating how bad those decisions are and how rashly they were taken!!!!
Are you saying after watching the last 3 years of this offense, it would be a rash decision to fire Pace and or Nagy? That's like saying Mother Natures use of plate tectonics is a rash movement of continents.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
it’s gonna be really funny when they fire somebody and can’t replace them with a better candidate because they’re all gone
An internet insta-poll, a Ouija board, or a Magic 8 ball calling plays would be a better candidate, so not too worried.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Didn’t scroll around to see if it was mentioned in depth, but saw that article from A-Rob post game saying he (and said the team I believe) didn’t know if Nagy or OC were calling plays. Disgusting (even if it isn’t true I still loathe Nagy and Pace at this point). They all need to go.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
why not make the move now SWEATY TEDDY? go on now and retire ASAP.

get the ball rolling...I meant why the fuck is he even here??? to tell George some dumb shit and then retire? hope not. that's like a dad saying hey..fix that fucking out dated 1988 lawn mower when you can just easily get a new one.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
have a feeling george will clean house and will have a true president of football operations in place moving forward...To eat 20 mill by cleaning house is a big time decision...

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
When you run a business, you keep a short list for every position. Fucking guy is football illiterate and business dumb.
George’s Short list for every position

HC. Bill Belichick
DC. Vic Fangio
OC. Matt LeFleur
QBAaron Rodgers*Packers
QBRussell WilsonSeahawks
QBKyler MurrayCardinals
RBDalvin Cook*Vikings
RBAlvin KamaraSaints
RBAaron JonesPackers
WRDavante Adams*Packers
WRDeAndre Hopkins*Cardinals
WRDK MetcalfSeahawks
WRJustin JeffersonVikings
TET.J. Hockenson*Lions
TEEvan EngramGiants
FBKyle Juszczyk*49ers
TDavid Bakhtiari*Packers
TTrent Williams*49ers
TTerron ArmsteadSaints
GBrandon Scherff*Washington Football Team
GElgton Jenkins*Packers
GAndrus PeatSaints
CJason Kelce*Eagles
CFrank RagnowLions
DECameron Jordan*Saints
DEBrandon Graham*Eagles
DEChase YoungWashington Football Team
DTAaron Donald*Rams
DTFletcher Cox*Eagles
DTGrady JarrettFalcons
OLBKhalil Mack*Bears
OLBZa'Darius Smith*Packers
OLBJason Pierre-PaulBuccaneers
ILBBobby Wagner*Seahawks
ILBFred Warner49ers
CBJalen Ramsey*Rams
CBJaire Alexander*Packers
CBMarshon LattimoreSaints
CBJames BradberryGiants
FSQuandre Diggs*Seahawks
SSBudda Baker*Cardinals
SSJamal AdamsSeahawks
LSTyler Ott*Seahawks
PJack Fox*Lions
KYounghoe Koo*Falcons
RSCordarrelle Patterson*Bears
STNick Bellore*Seahawks

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Who is on your HC wishlist?
They have reached out to Lincoln Riley. I'd like that.

They have also have asked to interview 49er DC Robert Saleh, Bush DC Todd Bowles and Titans OC Arthur Smith.

Owner, Jeff Laurie, has said he feels a strong offensive mind is needed, so any DC has to have a plan for that side of the ball.

At the end of the day Laurie gives the coach a blank check book to fill the squad. That's probably the most appealing part of the job. With Doug he was given a blank check book and his ideas of success we internally promote guys for OC and DC.

The interview will win the job. Whomever the head coach is they need to display a plan to fill out their coaching staff along with restocking the shelves when that group leaves. I'm not in the interview room, so I don't know who I like best.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sooo, everyone wants them gone or maybe one of the two. Fine, cool. Just who replaces them? Who the hell would want to walk into train wreck that Pace has put together? His rebuild after all this time has improved the Bears from horrible to mediocre. Great job!!!

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
have a feeling george will clean house and will have a true president of football operations in place moving forward...To eat 20 mill by cleaning house is a big time decision...
20 million?