Wiederer with an Update

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No wonder we never seem to make any fucking halftime adjustments.

This mfer watched these guys for3 years now and cannot decide what to do next.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Don't have a shortlist, unknown of personal,... Bla Bla Bla

Hadn't he watch a single game as owner? Did he inform they had a 0-6 run mid season?

It's so bears like...

Joker85

Liked Posts:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
the+internet+was+angry.gif

Liked Posts:
George: So uhh I'm hearing you did a poor job Matt, what happened?
Nagy: Well, we tried really hard, we'll learn from this, gotta stay positive George, really excited for the future here. Hope you liked that Pilates gift card I got you for Xmas.
George: Oh I sure did Matt, you're so nice, good to hear you got it under control. What's up with you Ryan, we got a shot at the SB next year?
Pace: Oh definitely yeah, we are on the precipice of doing something special here, just you wait for the draft, I tell ya what, there's some great TE prospects this year

Rise

Liked Posts:
You have to fire them after this. If you are unsure about them they have to go. Kind of hard to bring them back on a 50/50 confidence vote. This is still football, have to be all in or it’s a disaster in waiting.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You have to fire them after this. If you are unsure about them they have to go. Kind of hard to bring them back on a 50/50 confidence vote. This is still football, have to be all in or it’s a disaster in waiting.

Correct. You can’t extend a ticking time bomb at this point.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Owners develop personal relationships with these guys, I get it. But come on. I guarantee you their pitch to him is that they made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years. In 2018, the D got them there. This year an expanded playoff format got them there. Unbelievable.