1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Confirmed. Pace /Nagy have the tapes of George’s basement... Pedo

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
If this report is true it tells you all you need to know how this team is run, from the top all the way down.

Personal relationships over productivity and accountability is no way to run a business much less a top market football team.

Holy shit, total ineptitude and lack of football knowledge from people who have been around it all their lives.

At least we made the playoffs though 2 out of 3 years...
Well you should have known that with how Ted Phillips got into office and why he is still there

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is there a way he can fire himself?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Nagy to ownership:

As Mr. Accountability I'm going to just come out and say it. It was all the defenses fault. Could you believe how badly they under performed? Sorry, but Chuck is going to have to go if we want to win superbowls.

Offensively, we learned a lot about the why part, as well as the when and how part. We're rolling with all parts figured out now. Luckily, because of my geniusness, we salvaged the season because I benched Mitch and that really lit a fire under him and we were able to play some good football when Nick went down. Really, I saw that all coming and everything worked out exactly how I wanted it to. I had to hold Lazor's hand a little bit, but that's what I'm here for as the HC. That's my job and I'll always take accountability.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
@BradBiggsz - VERIFIED ACCOUNT
Heard from multiple sources that Halas Halls employees have been issued magnifying glasses and are currently searching the building for George's balls.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm calling it.

5 year extensions for both Pace and Nagy.

Future of the Bears will be:

2lY.gif

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
@BradBiggsz - VERIFIED ACCOUNT
Heard from multiple sources that Halas Halls employees have been issued magnifying glasses and are currently searching the building for George's balls.
Nagys currently entertaining him with the
ball juggle BoOMS! while he giggles and claps.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm calling it.

5 year extensions for both Pace and Nagy.

Future of the Bears will be:

2lY.gif
At least we all know that isn’t happening

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Imagine having a billion dollar company in an industry created by your grandfather and knowing nothing about that industry.

I have to stand up for George at least a little and say, at least he now understands that he doesn’t know about football evaluation and expertise. It could be worse. He could use his fandom and ownership hat to also be the team’s GM—Lord knows there have been plenty of such owners in this league, including the McCaskeys in the past.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you have to think about it this much, how much confidence do you really have in them?

That's the thing about the NFL. You're not looking for "Eh, this is good enough, I guess." You need bad asses that will lead your team to fucking excellence. None of those people are in the building. Keep trying until they are. Get rid of everyone.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you have to think about it this much, how much confidence do you really have in them?

That's the thing about the NFL. You're not looking for "Eh, this is good enough, I guess." You need bad asses that will lead your team to fucking excellence. None of those people are in the building. Keep trying until they are. Get rid of everyone.
Those type of people scare the McCaskeys.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
BTW, just mentioning, local Philly media is blasting both owner (Jeff Laurie) and GM (Howie Roseman) saying Pederson was the fall guy. They seem to love Doug and hate Howie. The owner's press conference after letting Doug go did nothing to satisfy the savages who want GM blood...