Will this be JC last game?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I keep changing the channel and someone keeps scoring

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
I really thought JC might be fired before this game.. but with a back to back .. hopefully tomorrow

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Out to a lead again thanks to Kaner. Now can they hold it?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, that was a short-lived lead.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of course not. The difference is they've crumbled in each period like Haitian housing in an earthquake...not just the 3rd.

WesIsaLeo

Liked Posts:
Been a rough two weeks, capped off w/ Dad taking a turn for the even-worse. He left us Friday.

The last two years have been exhausting assisting w/ his needs and then my Grandmother passed in August after months of the family watching over her and eventually providing in-home hospice care. Still dealing with her affairs and getting her house cleared for selling and now I'm in Dad's personal things and taking stock of what he's left behind.

So yeah beating Minnesota sure helps with that. Wish my shoulders were wider to carry a jersey w/ Carpenter's name and 22 on it; that guy has been solid all year. Maybe not Lehner-big as an acquisition but I'm duly impressed.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wow. A win! lol

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Been a rough two weeks, capped off w/ Dad taking a turn for the even-worse. He left us Friday.

The last two years have been exhausting assisting w/ his needs and then my Grandmother passed in August after months of the family watching over her and eventually providing in-home hospice care. Still dealing with her affairs and getting her house cleared for selling and now I'm in Dad's personal things and taking stock of what he's left behind.

So yeah beating Minnesota sure helps with that. Wish my shoulders were wider to carry a jersey w/ Carpenter's name and 22 on it; that guy has been solid all year. Maybe not Lehner-big as an acquisition but I'm duly impressed.
Sorry for your loss man.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

Oh man sorry to hear that. I feel ya. We are home caring for my dad and grandma... and the dog and cat are near the end. There;s so much poop and puke around.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sorry for your loss Leo. I hope the win tonight cheered you up a bit.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
More bad Nylander play, guess he has Bowman pics or something, his punishment is get on a line with Kane.

Just seems like he is not really sure what he is supposed to be doing out there.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Brutal. My deep condolences.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It takes a hat trick from Kane in order for the Hawks to have any chance of winning.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It takes a hat trick from Kane in order for the Hawks to have any chance of winning.
I don't think that's going to get better any time soon. We're effectively working a worse version of the 2016 team this year: Kane (and in that year, Panarin) is *the* offense, and the goaltender(s) have to be magic to cover for the D.