Will a loss to Detroit seal Nagy's fate?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The loss to the Packers should've sealed his fate...who gives a shit about Detroit. They're as hapless as we are.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Nobody’s getting fired.
The mcCaskeys need them to bag groceries at their mom and pop store......

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As dumb and terrible as ownership is, if heads don't roll after this season, I'd still be surprised. Going from 5-1 to 5-6 and being THIS bad is an absolute embarrassment. How do you justify retaining a complete embarrassment?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His fate is already sealed. George just waits until the end of a season to make changes like this. The same goes for Pace, he is gone.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What FA skill player wants to play for an arena league guy?
Silly way of looking at it. There are a lot of successful NFL coaches who were bad players on DIII teams. As far as players-turned-coaches go Nagy's background is a lot more successful than the likes of Sean McVay or Kyle Shanahan. He's about on par with Kliff Kingsbury, who played in Europe and Canada.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is time for Ted Phillips to lose his job. How many bad regimes are going to be under him before they pull the trigger and get someone that knows how to run a team?
Fire Phillips, fire Pace as he is a joke at finding talent and let the new regime decide what to do with Nagy.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I personally feel his fate was sealed on Sunday night, but surely a loss to Detroit will be the final nail in the coffin. I hope the D shuns Nagy and gives up 50.
I think his fate is already sealed. I think hes lost this team especially the defense. These guys are clearly not fighting for their coach. Its clear as day.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Patricia's gone. Detroit will now play zone against Mitch.
344Y.gif

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It is time for Ted Phillips to lose his job. How many bad regimes are going to be under him before they pull the trigger and get someone that knows how to run a team?
Fire Phillips, fire Pace as he is a joke at finding talent and let the new regime decide what to do with Nagy.
Maybe if people realize he is NOT getting fired, they wouldn't be so obsessed and/or pissed off when it doesn't happen. He makes the McCaskey's a shitload of money 2)He is basically family to them.