Will Bears move Teven Jenkins back to RT?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The whole concept that a RT and LT are of equal value is idiotic, because if you look at the salaries, it is obvious that the League values Left over Right for a reason, because even if the best pass rushers line up on the right the right handed QBs can actually see them coming...

If any of the Superstar RTs could play play on the left, they would....

Teams that draft a tackle in the top ten, and then play them on the right or at guard, typically do it out of necessity.

Now if the Bears think that Skoronski can overcome his shorter arms with hand and footwork, they will play him on the left, but if they think he can only play Guard or RT, it WILL reduce his value on the draft board.....
You act like that since a QB can see a pass rusher a little bit better from the right that he'll avoid the pass rusher. That's not how this works.

Even if the Bears take Paris Johnson I'd be thrilled about it. But if even if either of them are drafted and play LT there is still a hole at RT because no lineman on the roster has proven they can play it well. Well, except for Jones, cause he hasn't played it. But I wouldn't count on that working out.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You act like that since a QB can see a pass rusher a little bit better from the right that he'll avoid the pass rusher. That's not how this works.

Even if the Bears take Paris Johnson I'd be thrilled about it. But if even if either of them are drafted and play LT there is still a hole at RT because no lineman on the roster has proven they can play it well. Well, except for Jones, cause he hasn't played it. But I wouldn't count on that working out.
A little bit? It's called the blind side for a reason.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Exactly! Skoronski is easily the most NFL ready lineman and I think he’ll excel at RT!

If he fails Bears can always move Reventon Jenkins back at RT. Bears are in a position to gamble on Skoronski.

Worst case is he's a good guard. Skoronski is a safe pick.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
was this necessary to express your opinion? Moving Teven Jenkins back to tackle Mock Draft

Last edited by a moderator:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last edited by a moderator: