Will Jesper be moving toward an WR roll instead of a TE role in the new coach's scheme?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Let's face the facts and understand together that Jesper Horsehead is literally a wr trapped inside a TE body and has the ball skills and speed and abilities within the inside of his skill set to play more of an WR position then a TE position as he is a better catcher then a blocker and doesn't run awkwardly like Cole Kemet whomst is better at running over players then juking them where as Jesper can juke very much so.

With Oshaunghnessy being signed and also Griffen as well I see the move happening let's just hope Jesper is up toward the challenge of learning an WR playbook now that this move is almost certainly literally a "lock" to happening in my opinion.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
I agree he had the aforementioned abilities you mentioned within the inside of his skill set but I would also like to point out that he also has these abilities within the outside of his skill set of skills.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Let's face the facts and understand together that Jesper Horsehead is literally a wr trapped inside a TE body and has the ball skills and speed and abilities within the inside of his skill set to play more of an WR position then a TE position as he is a better catcher then a blocker and doesn't run awkwardly like Cole Kemet whomst is better at running over players then juking them where as Jesper can juke very much so.

With Oshaunghnessy being signed and also Griffen as well I see the move happening let's just hope Jesper is up toward the challenge of learning an WR playbook now that this move is almost certainly literally a "lock" to happening in my opinion.
I’m sure this exactly what is happening. You see things the average fan doesn’t consider.
Why aren’t you writing content for this site?
Have you contemplated submitting samples (written only, no bodily fluids) to @zack54attack?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I’m sure this exactly what is happening. You see things the average fan doesn’t consider.
Why aren’t you writing content for this site?
Have you contemplated submitting samples (written only, no bodily fluids) to @zack54attack?
it's autismo awareness month, after all.

god bless @VashalasX

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he has all the ability of a perfect long snapper maybe,

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
I really don’t know what Jespers roll is gonna be but find a way to get that MF on the field!
Have to agree with you. Every time he was in the game he produced and for whatever reason Nagy never gave him a proper chance. Guess we shall see if the new regime has a role for him in this offense.