Will Mitchell be the first QB in NFL history to commit suicide during an NFL season?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Do you think Trubisky will wind up behind bars like Ryan Leaf?

Lol. The guy is a mental softie (a cream puff) but he seems like a good guy.... just not a good QB. The guy can’t see and is a 1 read QB. But I don’t see felon in him at all.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It’s called generational talent and a huge set of balls. Mitch couldn’t dream of having it.
"man the fuck up!"
Nagy knows...

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He’s a millionaire... he’s young.
He will get cut or traded...
Then, given the Bears luck he will go to New England and win three rings.
this will probably be true someday..there's always something that happens like this.

mecha

Liked Posts:

he gets a phone call at halftime saying "you better start scoring some touchdowns, Mitchell" and then shit gets real.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Will have to downgrade his GF unlike the great Russ Wilson.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. The guy is a mental softie (a cream puff) but he seems like a good guy.... just not a good QB. The guy can’t see and is a 1 read QB. But I don’t see felon in him at all.

Sounds like your hero WaWa Payton the pathetic broom closet pouter.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm starting to worry about him. He studied his body language last week, and now won't watch any TV programs that talk about the bears. The pressure seems to be getting to him and I'm hoping he can still win at life even though he will never win at football again.

I think it's time that you guys stop making negative threads about him until it's certain that he is getting the support and treatment he needs to overcome his depression/anxiety.

You guys laugh at him now but you won't be laughing if he overdoses or shoots himself, will you now?
Are you really this moronic ?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wishing death upon another forum member is a bannable offense FYI.

I think you actually have to post it for it to be bannable. Simply “wishing” for death of another forum poster would have gotten many here banned years ago.

also.... suicide? This one crossed my personal line.... but CCS will CCS. If people don’t like it then go somewhere else I guess.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think you actually have to post it for it to be bannable. Simply “wishing” for death of another forum poster would have gotten many here banned years ago.

also.... suicide? This one crossed my personal line.... but CCS will CCS. If people don’t like it then go somewhere else I guess.
I think it's a shame that raising awareness about Mitchell's declining mental health got me so many negs and vitriol but I'm not going to kill myself over it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nothing HHM posted was meant to cross a line IMO.

Although I don't think Mitch will become suicidal... but, when a highly touted athlete flames out and basically busts, the chance for depression to set in is very high. Minor depression can be fleeting or it can evolve into anything... even suicide.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
WTF- can we talk about what we're cooking this weekend- looking for recipes.

• Haha
Reactions: DC

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nothing HHM posted was meant to cross a line IMO.

Although I don't think Mitch will become suicidal... but, when a highly touted athlete flames out and basically busts, the chance for depression to set in is very high. Minor depression can be fleeting or it can evolve into anything... even suicide.

Honestly if Nagy doesn't bench him and he continues to decline, like, plays even worse each game for the rest of the season, he is at a minimum going to need to seek counseling. Continuing to play him could prove to be literally criminal.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Love my peeps are able to joke about suicide. Means a lot to me.