Will Packers usurp Bears as winningest team this year?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Well, if you include the playoffs the Packers are way ahead.

You also can take away the 100 wins in the Sid Luckman era, because "there was no competition" in that era. Anyone that would be "proud of or bring up" those Bears wins is a "joke."

God, don't you understand that NFL history does not matter?

Those George Halas teams played no good competition. Why do you glorify Halas? Funny that you are proud of him and his wins.

Bears fans be like:
angryasshit.gif

Happy 4th idiots! I am about to hit the water in the Sundancer 320.

Toodle Loo!????

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You also can take away the 100 wins in the Sid Luckman era, because "there was no competition" in that era. Anyone that would be "proud of or bring up" those Bears wins is a "joke."

Those George Halas teams played no good competition. Why do you glorify Halas? Funny that you are proud of him and his wins.

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
Thanks for the lesson. Really learned a lot.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Even if they do, they wont hold it long. AR is getting old and the chances of the Packers getting a third super QB is very very low. If you think about all the great QB play they have had for so long. They did the minimum with it. Kinda sad.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
Sundancer 320 lol They make them for land lovers, weekend suburbanites.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
Sundancer 320? If you feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers who going out on one, it really means one of a few things. 1)You don't own one and you're masturbating while looking at a picture of one 2)Some relative felt very sorry for you and invited you out on thiers. 3)You're flat out lying and sitting at home and not going boating.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
Erin Rodgers plays in a piss poor division and when he plays against quality teams, he loses. We'll never know if Rodgers is an excellent QB or just the product of a POS cream puff division. He had a chance to prove all the nay-sayers wrong but seems like he is afraid to switch to a tougher division.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
You have a very hot wife and a Sundancer 320?? Bro you are living the f*cking life. You are almost on that Jeff Bezos level.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Sundancer 320? If you feel the need to tell a bunch of strangers who going out on one, it really means one of a few things. 1)You don't own one and you're masturbating while looking at a picture of one 2)Some relative felt very sorry for you and invited you out on thiers. 3)You're flat out lying and sitting at home and not going boating.
When @PackerNation claims he’s going boating on his Sundancer 320, this is what he’s actually doing.

4AD9DF79-18B4-464C-B25A-42ECF479ADAB.jpeg

brundleflyguy

Liked Posts:

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
I can't begin to tell you how pathetic you sound. You're on a competitors message board (probably because you got banned from all the Packers boards for being a schmuck) and you're trying to tells us a)how awesome you are (because of your boat - pro-tip, real men sail) and b)how awesome you are because of a random sports team (none of whom know your name or give a fuck about you) got lucky with two quarterbacks in a row.

For some reason, every time you post, I picture a guy in a basement trying to come up with reasons not to off himself and the only thing he can think of is trolling this board. FFS. Find a friend. Pay someone if you have to.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I can't begin to tell you how pathetic you sound. You're on a competitors message board (probably because you got banned from all the Packers boards for being a schmuck) and you're trying to tells us a)how awesome you are (because of your boat - pro-tip, real men sail) and b)how awesome you are because of a random sports team (none of whom know your name or give a fuck about you) got lucky with two quarterbacks in a row.

For some reason, every time you post, I picture a guy in a basement trying to come up with reasons not to off himself and the only thing he can think of is trolling this board. FFS. Find a friend. Pay someone if you have to.
For what it's worth... it's basically rained in the entire state of Wisconsin today. Less than fun time on a lake.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Bears fans be like:
View attachment 20740

Toodle Loo!????
I believe their competition back then was the Packers. Hence the oldest rivalry? So are you saying the Pack were no match for the Bears back then?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I believe their competition back then was the Packers. Hence the oldest rivalry? So are you saying the Pack were no match for the Bears back then?
Not real adept at picking up on sarcasm are you?

Many here said Sid Luckman played no quality competition when he was the Bears QB. They said he couldn't be the Bears greatest QB of all-time.

Perhaps you are not a idiot like them & aware that in that era it was even harder to win titles because every team in the NFL was good. No cupcakes on the schedule. And the rules very much did not favor the QB like they do today. Amazing what Luckman did. Also, what the Bears accomplished should never be minimized by clueless Bears fans.

Halas and Luckman are legends. I think it is quite telling when a Packers fan is the only one defending them.

And yes, the Bears and Packers had a great rivalry in those days. We missed out on a great era of NFL football.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not real adept at picking up on sarcasm are you?

Many here said Sid Luckman played no quality competition when he was the Bears QB. They said he couldn't be the Bears greatest QB of all-time.

Perhaps you are not a idiot like them & aware that in that era it was even harder to win titles because every team in the NFL was good. No cupcakes on the schedule. And the rules very much did not favor the QB like they do today. Amazing what Luckman did. Also, what the Bears accomplished should never be minimized by clueless Bears fans.

Halas and Luckman are legends. I think it is quite telling when a Packers fan is the only one defending them.

And yes, the Bears and Packers had a great rivalry in those days. We missed out on a great era of NFL football.
Some awkward uncle got kicked off the boat early… If it was harder to win more titles back then when there were less teams why do the Packers only have 4 championships through the Super Bowl era? They had over twice as many NFL championships before the Super Bowl era… And they won those in a span of less than four decades.

Drink some water and sleep it off. There’ll be other boat parties to cater.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Some awkward uncle got kicked off the boat early… If it was harder to win more titles back then when there were less teams why do the Packers only have 4 championships through the Super Bowl era? They had over twice as many NFL championships before the Super Bowl era… And they won those in a span of less than four decades.
You really are still butthurt over me exposing you as the clueless moron wannabe writer that you are. Too funny.

Also, my wife and I were the only ones on the boat today, but thanks for having me in your head all day. It's nearly 9 pm and you are still thinking about me going out on the water, which I mentioned here this morning.

The era we are referring to is the Sid Luckman era. The Packers won 2 Championships from 1939 to 1950 when Sid played. It was a very competitive era in the league. The rules were not at all in favor of the QB, yet Sid still managed to revolutionize the position.

You were 100% wrong about Sid. Why not just admit it and move on? Why keep obsessing on me while trying to gain credibility on a site that is rampant with mental illness and overall cluelessness about the NFL? People that I show this site nearly piss themselves laughing at the ignorance of so called "Bears fans" here.

I didn't think of you as mentally ill, but todays posts are making me re-think that. It may be time to ignore you fully. I'll give you one last chance to redeem yourself with me by admitting you were wrong about Sid. That would show me a sign of growth. Otherwise, goodbye. It's getting creepy.