Will Rodgers & Adams return in 2022?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
What are your thoughts please?
I really think they're both gone especially if they win it all. I doubt they windup on the same team with cap issues all around the league including the Pack. Hope I'm right. The Pack deserves 30 years of QB Hell!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Hope Rodgers leaves, if he does expect the franchise tag for Adams.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
From what they were talking on Packer radio a few weeks ago up here, Packers cannot keep both, just gonna cost too much.

My hope is that Rodgers goes away, and Adams follows him...ala, Brady and Gronk.

But the more I think about it, why would Rodgers ever leave? He gets nearly 6 wins a year in the division, so you knock off 3-4 more crap teams and you're in the playoffs every year.

From what we saw of Love this year, he's gonna be quite bland, if not kind of shitty. If they both wanna stay, they simply have to keep Rodgers.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it's going to depend on how they end the season. I think Green Bay ends the season in disappointment again. Rodgers is their crutch. Their team is good enough to consistently beat the NFC North, and win a few tough games, but they don't have what it takes to win it all. Rodgers just isn't enough.

I don't know if they could beat the Rams/Bucs/Cardinals in the playoffs. If that pisses Rodgers off enough, he's gone. I feel like Adams wouldn't want to stay in GB without Rodgers. And that would be best case scenario for us.

But we're Bears fans, Green Bay will probably win the next 8 Super Bowls.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
From what they were talking on Packer radio a few weeks ago up here, Packers cannot keep both, just gonna cost too much.

My hope is that Rodgers goes away, and Adams follows him...ala, Brady and Gronk.

But the more I think about it, why would Rodgers ever leave? He gets nearly 6 wins a year in the division, so you knock off 3-4 more crap teams and you're in the playoffs every year.

From what we saw of Love this year, he's gonna be quite bland, if not kind of shitty. If they both wanna stay, they simply have to keep Rodgers.
Like a skid mark?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think it's going to depend on how they end the season. I think Green Bay ends the season in disappointment again. Rodgers is their crutch. Their team is good enough to consistently beat the NFC North, and win a few tough games, but they don't have what it takes to win it all. Rodgers just isn't enough.

I don't know if they could beat the Rams/Bucs/Cardinals in the playoffs. If that pisses Rodgers off enough, he's gone. I feel like Adams wouldn't want to stay in GB without Rodgers. And that would be best case scenario for us.

They could very easily beat these two teams because as of late the Packers definitely look and are playing better than both of them.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

The NFCN is the best division in football since the Rodgers era, he would get easier playoff appearances elsewhere.

Love only played one game and had training wheels on until the 4th quarter. Love is a high upside boom or bust type of player, it's unlikely he is bland. He will either be very good or not.

Fields looks atrocious and prone to turnovers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Our team is stacked from top to bottom lol. We have a top 10 defense, the best O line and RB duo in football, and the best WR.

We already beat the Rams and Cardinals lol.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
The NFCN is the best division in football since the Rodgers era, he would get easier playoff appearances elsewhere.

Love only played one game and had training wheels on until the 4th quarter. Love is a high upside boom or bust type of player, it's unlikely he is bland. He will either be very good or not.

Fields looks atrocious and prone to turnovers.
When only ONE tea dominates every year, it does not the division good. Man, I get it...I live in Wisconsin too, but some of you Packer fans have gone full on Special person.

Fields is doing one thing I expect Love not to do...actually PLAY IN FUCKING GAMES. :)

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Our team is stacked from top to bottom lol. We have a top 10 defense, the best O line and RB duo in football, and the best WR.

We already beat the Rams and Cardinals lol.
And yet, YOUR team always manages to fuck it up year after year.

PS....YOUR QB is also a dirty, Anti-Vaxer, bitch.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
When only ONE tea dominates every year, it does not the division good. Man, I get it...I live in Wisconsin too, but some of you Packer fans have gone full on ******.

Fields is doing one thing I expect Love not to do...actually PLAY IN FUCKING GAMES. :)

The NFCN has had more playoff teams than any division football since the Rodgers era.

Your discrediting the Packers for owning a weal division, but your only support for the idea that it (NFCN) is a weak division, isthe fact that the Packers own it? Lol?

Love is behind Aaron Rodgers lol. Fields was behind Dalton. Of course Love won't play until Rodgers is gone.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
And yet, YOUR team always manages to fuck it up year after year.

PS....YOUR QB is also a dirty, Anti-Vaxer, bitch.

We don't manage to fuck it up more then any other team aside from the cheatriots, we do so less, actually.

What about when we played you in the NFCCG?

mecha

Liked Posts:
We don't manage to fuck it up more then any other team aside from the cheatriots, we do so less, actually.

What about when we played you in the NFCCG?
what is your obsession with the Patriots and their supposed cheating when your team's successes are literally based in refs bending over backwards to give you either free PI calls or never call out your linemen holding?

or this narrative that the NFC North is the best division in football in Rodgers' era. the NFC East was still strong for the first few years of Rodgers run, the NFC South was strong with Saints and Falcons, the NFC West was strong with the Cardinals, Seahawks, 49ers, and Rams (yes, almost or all of the entire division). the NFC North was a contest between the Packers and whichever other team maybe had their once in every 5 years shot at the playoffs (Bears, Vikings).

you're a delusional troll twat that just regurgitates this nonsense week in and out basically for what's in your mind ratings.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I think Rodgers leaves once the Packers’ special teams blows their playoff run. That’s the weakest link of the team and its pretty darn bad.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
what is your obsession with the Patriots and their supposed cheating when your team's successes are literally based in refs bending over backwards to give you either free PI calls or never call out your linemen holding?

or this narrative that the NFC North is the best division in football in Rodgers' era. the NFC East was still strong for the first few years of Rodgers run, the NFC South was strong with Saints and Falcons, the NFC West was strong with the Cardinals, Seahawks, 49ers, and Rams (yes, almost or all of the entire division). the NFC North was a contest between the Packers and whichever other team maybe had their once in every 5 years shot at the playoffs (Bears, Vikings).

you're a delusional troll twat that just regurgitates this nonsense week in and out basically for what's in your mind ratings.

I didn't mention the cheatriots cheating scandals.

Packers don't get officiating help, you just say that because your team is our bitch lol.

The NFCN had had more playoff teams in the Rodgers era than any other division. This means it is the best, even despite the Packers owning it.