Will The Bears Win A Game This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I have just finsh rereading all of the articles written about the first three weeks of the Bears season. And according to all these articles we haven't even come close to winning any of these games.

Just what does it take to get a sportswriter outside of Chicago to write something good about the Bears

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
Don't worry about what the National Media thinks. The Bears are the last of the unbeaten teams in the NFC, and the NFL for that matter. KC is probably getting little love themselves.

Being an underdog is not a bad thing, it might keep these guys playing with a chip on thier shoulder if they think nobody believes in them.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Ask any fan of any team, in any sports, if they would want their team to be 3-0 to start the season....I guarantee every single one of them will say yes.

Bears are 3-0, a win is the only stat that matters, asinine sports reporters can discredit these victories all they want....but we have 2 division wins and a big win over Dallas. Dallas JUST trumped the team that dominated the Colts.

Meh, I am rambling...we're 3-0. That's all that matters.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
nobody seems to think they're for real.. now for all I care, ESPN could not say a word about the bears all season i'd be a happy man, just take care of buisness on the field and get to the playoffs.

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms about being slighted by the national media. It's not like the NFL is the BCS, where someone has to be impressed with you in order to get a shot at the championship. It's all determined on the field. Win there, and all the disrespect in the world is meaningless.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
nobody seems to think they're for real.. now for all I care, ESPN could not say a word about the bears all season i'd be a happy man, just take care of buisness on the field and get to the playoffs.

Playoffs? Don't talk about Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win another game, A game!:hitler:

:yep: Who cares what the Media says though but the players, the players embrace it so it's only beneficial if they aren't respected as of now.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
This is Brian Urlacher's thoughts on this:

"Don't care. People can think what they want to. We'll just keep going out there and playing hard every week. We like this -- the underdog. We've done well at it. I hope people keep picking against us. It works out better for us when they do. We're going to play that role all year, I hope."

SportsGeeks

Liked Posts:
yeah 3-0 is all that matters and with the Giants coming up i suspect a 4-0 start, and really that's all the media outlets do, yeah they might not look like a 3-0 team but as someone said above we are 3-0 and that's all that matters period, screw anyone who thinks elsewise!

Status
Not open for further replies.