Will the Bears win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years?

Will the Bears win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 47 87.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes. Next year probably. Hell, this year isn't out of the realm of possibility IMO. Real curious to see how this defense handles a top offense. We aren't gonna stop them, but if we can hold to around 30 and the offense has a good day?

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yes. Next year probably. Hell, this year isn't out of the realm of possibility IMO. Real curious to see how this defense handles a top offense. We aren't gonna stop them, but if we can hold to around 30 and the offense has a good day?

I'm thinking if they can hold the Rams to 30 it's entirely possible. I'll say again the top teams with near perfect records all have suspect defenses. they're allowing 40-50 points a game, they could potentially get by with just offensive might, but we'll see.

I think the Bears can go toe to toe with anyone with Trubisky. when's the last time we could say that?

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
Question should be HOW MANY Super Bowls will the Bears win in the next 5 years?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
We already have a Super Bowl caliber defense. We'll know more after we play the Rams. My gut feeling is after a few games next season, Trubisky will peak and we'll know what the offensive ceiling is. Tough to win in this league with an average offense.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think their is a good possibility we make a SB run in the next 5 years.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the window is absolutely wide open. This team reminds me of a young Legion of Boom era Seahawks team. No one thought they could keep up with the record pace MVP Peyton Denver Broncos in a Superbowl, and it wasn't even competitive. Health and circumstance barring, there is no reason to doubt the Bears won't win one in the next 5 years. Like a young Russell Wilson, Trubisky will continue to get better, and the offensive mind of Nagy will make things interesting for years to come.

My big fear, however is the Oakland Raiders scenario. Two years ago they looked prime to take over the AFC, one Carr injury later they're a basement team again. That said, I think everything from management to coaching will prevent that from happening. We should be in store for some highly enjoyable seasons. Been wrong before on false hope, but this just feels different.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the window is absolutely wide open. This team reminds me of a young Legion of Boom era Seahawks team. No one thought they could keep up with the record pace MVP Peyton Denver Broncos in a Superbowl, and it wasn't even competitive. Health and circumstance barring, there is no reason to doubt the Bears won't win one in the next 5 years. Like a young Russell Wilson, Trubisky will continue to get better, and the offensive mind of Nagy will make things interesting for years to come.

My big fear, however is the Oakland Raiders scenario. Two years ago they looked prime to take over the AFC, one Carr injury later they're a basement team again. That said, I think everything from management to coaching will prevent that from happening. We should be in store for some highly enjoyable seasons. Been wrong before on false hope, but this just feels different.

Well it helps not to add a locker room cancer like Marshawn Lynch

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I would say the Rams and Bears are 1 and 2 as far as super bowl windows go right now. The team is one of the youngest in the league, no glaring holes and good coaching all around. But, the Bears need to look towards finishing this season out as the best, worry about next year in the offseason. A couple injuries could derail a season. Look at the Eagles..

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I honestly think we can get 2 in the next 5. We are young, talented, and already a top 5 team in the league only in year 1 with Nagy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I would say the Rams and Bears are 1 and 2 as far as super bowl windows go right now. The team is one of the youngest in the league, no glaring holes and good coaching all around. But, the Bears need to look towards finishing this season out as the best, worry about next year in the offseason. A couple injuries could derail a season. Look at the Eagles..

Kansas City also has a good use open window. I know they don’t have a defense but neither does LA so if you’re going to say LA you have to say KC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, JJ is bacc?

Remember when OP was telling our black posters here to "shine his shoes, boy"?

CCS unbans racists!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, JJ is bacc?

CCS unbans racists!

I thought they gave everyone a clean slate?

The last time I heard someone say "get your shine box," Billy Batts was buried alive in upstate New York

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought they gave everyone a clean slate?

The last time I heard someone say "get your shine box," Billy Batts was buried alive in upstate New York
When I think of "clean slates", I don't even really offer it to the type of people like JJ. They are cancer, literally.

I guess I just have a different moral compass than the people in charge.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, JJ is bacc?

CCS unbans racists!

I thought he was the one who made all sorts of posts advocating for beating wives/children?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If the Bears can solidify the RG position to open up running lanes and add a dynamic back (both can be had in the middle rounds), I think the sky is the limit.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, JJ is bacc?

CCS unbans racists!

Yet, Grimson remains banned for posting positively and some twits personal crusade. SMH

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Never with that fucking idiot Ryan Pace

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, JJ is bacc?

CCS unbans racists!

This is a thread about the Bears and the Super Bowl. Keep the personal shit out of here.