Willy Young

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wanted to see if anyone knows. if willy isn't traded, what happens to him? do we keep him or waive/cut him? wonder if he hasn't comeback from that injury well enough or not. strange thing is he and bass used to rotate. now bass is gone as well. fox n fangio adding some beef to our defense now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still early. I don't think they just cut him, for at least a while. He may acclimate now that he can practice or somebody will need an end.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Still early. I don't think they just cut him, for at least a while. He may acclimate now that he can practice or somebody will need an end.

Which would probably be a smart move. Young has some value, both to the Bears as a rotational player and potentially another team. Utilize him while you have him, wait till the season progresses, injuries hit and another team gets desperate, then trade away.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
trade him for RG3.

I'm half serious and half joking, btw.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
You don't cut a player that is in demand....a number of 4-3 teams are light on pass rushing DEs.....at the right price....Pace wants to get something in return...

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
So do people on this board consistently misspell Bears player's names on purpose, or is it just a reflection of the intellectual caliber of the posters here?

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So do people on this board consistently misspell Bears player's names on purpose, or is it just a reflection of the intellectual caliber of the posters here?

No. my bad. didn't notice right away, but thank you very much for pointing it out lol. i can't edit it either, tried.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
You spelled Bearz wrong

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'll have to differ to tribar, the official forum grammar police.

I see what you did there.

trolling-is-a-art.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
wanted to see if anyone knows. if willy isn't traded, what happens to him? do we keep him or waive/cut him? wonder if he hasn't comeback from that injury well enough or not. strange thing is he and bass used to rotate. now bass is gone as well. fox n fangio adding some beef to our defense now.

And how would anyone on here know the answer to that?? I know we have a lot of people that talk like they're Bears insiders or even talk like they're the Bears GM but they aren't.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Which would probably be a smart move. Young has some value, both to the Bears as a rotational player and potentially another team. Utilize him while you have him, wait till the season progresses, injuries hit and another team gets desperate, then trade away.

And we have him on a nice contract as well. He could get more than what we're paying him if he was a free agent.