Wilson trade update

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade them every pick in this years draft except #20 and give them our first every year the Bears make the playoffs while Wilson is on the team. 6 years in a row? Gladly give up those picks.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Lol if Wilson is available gruden will fire Carr out of a cannon
Would Wilson want to play in sin city? Would he want to play for an organization like NO that intentionally injures players? Would he want to play for an owner in Dallas who put the feelings and well being of Romo over Dak?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would Wilson want to play in sin city? Would he want to play for an organization like NO that intentionally injures players? Would he want to play for an owner in Dallas who put the feelings and well being of Romo over Dak?

Close to the beach/taxes/world class dining and entertainment. Las Vegas is a major draw.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
IF this were to happen, Bears and New Orleans are the only realistic options.

Not unless Vegas or Dallas do a qb swap plus picks.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Does his wifey (Ciara) have any connections to Chicago? Just can't figure out why Chicago would be on his short list of 4 when the other 3 are all southern/good weather locations.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does his wifey (Ciara) have any connections to Chicago? Just can't figure out why Chicago would be on his short list of 4 when the other 3 are all southern/good weather locations.
Its a market dying for a QB like Wilson. He would make some much money on endorsements, its not fun. God forbid they actually make noise and win some games, he will be worshipped for years to come.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:

He played at Wisconsin. Maybe a connection there somehow.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
He played at Wisconsin. Maybe a connection there somehow.
I feel like Seattle was one of the few teams, along with Detroit, that we consistently beat. Maybe that's why.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Close to the beach/taxes/world class dining and entertainment. Las Vegas is a major draw.
I'm good with that, but is a strong no sex before marriage Christian man going to be okay with living in Sin City?

Reactions: DC

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Its a market dying for a QB like Wilson. He would make some much money on endorsements, its not fun. God forbid they actually make noise and win some games, he will be worshipped for years to come.

Yeah i get all that but it's still a little odd that he threw Chicago in there with Dallas, NO and Vegas.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm good with that, but is a strong no sex before marriage Christian man going to be okay with living in Sin City?
f2cac2d68dc337c0056369b17b277244.jpg