Week 11- vs. Baltimore Ravens — LOSS
Week 12- @ Detroit Lions — WIN
Week 13- vs. Arizona Cardinals — WIN
Week 14- @ Green Bay Packers — LOSS
Week 15- vs. Minnesota Vikings — WIN
Week 16- @ Seattle Seahawks — LOSS
Week 17- vs. New York Giants — WIN
Week 18- @ Minnesota Vikings — WIN

Well the so-called experts have this team going 10-7, guess we'll see soon enough.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my assumption that this is with Fields playing. I don't see the Bears beating an Aaron Rodgers Packers team with Andy Dalton as the QB

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
- that 6 game skid last year was pathetic. The offense didn't improve that much and you still got Matt Nagy.

- Sean Desai brought up internally: ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
- that 6 game skid last year was pathetic. The offense didn't improve that much and you still got Matt Nagy.

- Sean Desai brought up internally: ?

The offense became watchable soon as the O line figured it out and it started with Mustipher at center

10 wins boyz

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
predictions this year are extra dumb until we see Fields at least in the preseason, if not a couple full games.

I mean, we talking like a potential 8 win swing depending on how he looks. Maybe more.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This and a one use Ventra Ticket will get you a ride on the L Train

Bust

Liked Posts:
predictions this year are extra dumb until we see Fields at least in the preseason, if not a couple full games.

I mean, we talking like a potential 8 win swing depending on how he looks. Maybe more.

8 win swing? huh? They won 8 games with a defense that couldn't turn the ball over and a qb rotation of mitch and nick. Their O line was horribad for half the season.

With Fields they get better by 2 wins to hit the 10 win mark easy. Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is definitely a put up or shut up year for Nagy. Offense has pieces to be a top 10-15 offense with competent coaching. Will Nagy continue to lead the league in different personnel groupings or will he stick to what works, form an identity, have better game flow, and not over complicate the offense?

Can desai get the juice back in the defense? Vic was a master schemer and masterful play caller and in game adjustor. Pagano was not. Will he be closer to Vic or chuck? Vic also was great at putting guys in the best position and playing to strengths.

If Nagy could miraculously get out of his own way, and not be a full blown clown, and if desai could be closer to Vic than chuck, the team could def win 10+ games.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is definitely a put up or shut up year for Nagy. Offense has pieces to be a top 10-15 offense with competent coaching. Will Nagy continue to lead the league in different personnel groupings or will he stick to what works, form an identity, have better game flow, and not over complicate the offense?

Can desai get the juice back in the defense? Vic was a master schemer and masterful play caller and in game adjustor. Pagano was not. Will he be closer to Vic or chuck? Vic also was great at putting guys in the best position and playing to strengths.

If Nagy could miraculously get out of his own way, and not be a full blown clown, and if desai could be closer to Vic than chuck, the team could def win 10+ games.
I’ve hated Nagys personnel groupings. Nothing pissed me off more when Monty was on a hot streak and Nagy would pull him to get a different grouping in.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’ve hated Nagys personnel groupings. Nothing pissed me off more when Monty was on a hot streak and Nagy would pull him to get a different grouping in.
Terrible. The amount of times Monty picked up 5/6 yards on first down and then was replaced by Patterson or Cohen the next play was infuriating. The guy has zero sense of game flow and simple offensive fundamentals. He would rather call a bunch of his genius play calls that don’t work and don’t fit within the situation

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
8 win swing? huh? They won 8 games with a defense that couldn't turn the ball over and a qb rotation of mitch and nick. Their O line was horribad for half the season.

With Fields they get better by 2 wins to hit the 10 win mark easy. Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!
The schedule and the teams don't remain static from last year....that's not how this works...