My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
5 weeks ago it was doom and gloom and now we can win the division... just gotta say wow...

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
So just so I'm clear, Detroit is out right?

I'm bears win they are obviously in. If they lose the game against GB next week is for the division right?

Dude, how many times are you going to ask this? Lions are out. If the Bears lose tonight then they need to win next week. If they lose tonight and next week then GB is in the playoffs.

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
5 weeks ago it was doom and gloom and now we can win the division... just gotta say wow...

All the injuries + Cutler getting hurt...
Who would have thought we would have a real shot at the play off's / winning the division this year ?

Justin Heras

Liked Posts:
Dude, how many times are you going to ask this? Lions are out. If the Bears lose tonight then they need to win next week. If they lose tonight and next week then GB is in the playoffs.

So do you mean the Lions are out of the play off's ???

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be interested to see Lacy and Matthew's statuses for next week.

EDIT: along with Rodgers obvi.

They'll all be out if we win this week. They Rent playing for anything next week if we win tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

weaponx24

DA BEARS!
Liked Posts:
It's right there for the taking....GOTTA GO GET IT!!! BEAR DOWN!!!

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

Yeah. The minnesota loss was so disheartening. As previous posters mentioned, Cutler was hurt, our defense was shit, and nobody was predicting the Lions complete meltdown that's occurred since then.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
we got swept this year by the Vikings AND Lions

think about that

Newblood

Liked Posts:

If you told people at the beginning of the year, that the Bears would be in the drivers seat for a NFCN championship with 2 games remaining (considering the coaching staff turn-over), how many people would say that would be considered a successful first year.