Win & The Bears Are In

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah. The minnesota loss was so disheartening. As previous posters mentioned, Cutler was hurt, our defense was shit, and nobody was predicting the Lions complete meltdown that's occurred since then.

Well, there were a few that predicted the lions' meltdown. btw, my daughter, three years old, asked me if they have to go back to the toilet.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is schwartz out of da playoffs?

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
All the injuries + Cutler getting hurt...
Who would have thought we would have a real shot at the play off's / winning the division this year ?

I thought the season was over as soon as it was stated that Cutler would be out for multiple weeks.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Yeah. The minnesota loss was so disheartening. As previous posters mentioned, Cutler was hurt, our defense was shit, and nobody was predicting the Lions complete meltdown that's occurred since then.

Well, actually almost everyone predicted a Detroit meltdown, it was hard to say if we were going to be in a position to capitalize, though.

Everything fell our way though, with Washington, Detroit, and Green Bay losing.I wasn't holding my breathe that they would all lose...well until that last couple plays in Green Bay...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I admit I didn't think detroit would implode this year. Suh me

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
If the Bears do everything opposite of what they did in the first quarter in the next 3 quarters we'll be in good shape.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
whay to go cutler, 3rd and 2 you stare down marshall and then throw to him