dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Who do you think would be more successful as GM of the Bears? WinCity or Ol' Pacey Boy? I honestly think WinCity and it's not even close. Look at his mock drafts. The guy can e-scout with the best of them.

Mean while Ol' Pacey boy's big moves are Kevin White, Erroneous Grasu, Antrelle Rolle, Eddie Royal, and four busts in the 4th round every year.

WINCITY> Ol' Pacey Boy!

Hahaha how dumb. Nobody on this or any message board could be a successful GM.....too funny.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Hahaha how dumb. Nobody on this or any message board could be a successful GM.....too funny.

You're right - it takes so much talent to draft Kevin White/Grasu and sign guys like Rolle/Royal/Massie/Glennon/etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Windy could do it better, honestly.

Pace is really bad and is going to not only lose his job, but cost a bunch of fellas theirs too.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Do I think WindyCity could work as a management guy who answers to a head coach (subordinate) just as well as Pace? Absolutely

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'd wager most people on here have very little people and communication skills. There is a level of professionalism needed, and awkward conversations and Cheeto stains on your shirt isn't going to cut it. I don't think anyone on here has the slightest clue of what the daily responsibilities for a GM are.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd wager most people on here have very little people and communication skills. There is a level of professionalism needed, and awkward conversations and Cheeto stains on your shirt isn't going to cut it. I don't think anyone on here has the slightest clue of what the daily responsibilities for a GM are.

We are running an apologetic tail between our legs repeat fuck up franchise that has poor judgement of character and when we take a risk on a guy it blows up franchise.

I don't think you need a GM that can communicate(like emery can't), if your motives are in the right direction...football...and you are unapologetic about that (jerry jones).

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

Well it's a good thing we have your master Ryan Pace as a Gm

What's that? You hear that?

He's calling you...time for his daily slurping better get your knee pads he's feeling excited after signing Sancheezus

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I always took Windy for an intelligent, thoughtful man of reason. This tells me I was correct.

That's because you think that anyone the believes in god and supports gun ownership inherently has a low IQ.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
You guys are idiots this is the stupidest thread ever get a fucking life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I thought Bears fans would want to stay clear of CFL connections

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Windy's pre draft drafts. If you ever see me do one, well, assume a LOT of alcohol is involved because rationally, I don't have a clue what is going on in college football.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That has nothing to do with IQ.

Yeah, there's probably zero correlation between someone with a Graduate degree having a higher IQ then someone with a HS education.

:obama:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Hey Windy City, this guy has perfect TE numbers.

67-Killer-Clown-SELF-DEFENSE-TIPS.jpg