With Teven Jenkins not likely to start with Patrick's return Bears should trade him

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If for some reason Patrick does get the starting RG spot then Jenkins should go straight to RT over Borom IMO.

I don't see them even giving Patrick the start with hardly any practice time and no game time so far this year.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If for some reason Patrick does get the starting RG spot then Jenkins should go straight to RT over Borom IMO.

I don't see them even giving Patrick the start with hardly any practice time and no game time so far this year.
Yup he should start ahead of Borom but what evidence do we have that the Bears are going to make that change?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can you write us an article about Smith being disgruntled to fulfill your contract with CCS next please ? Or is Smith an exclusive Jordan purview ??

Reactions: DC

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Patrick should be the Center.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL what a bunch of crap. Jones LT and Jenkins RG are starting. I expect Borom at RT as well. Whitehair is most likely LG, with Patrick (if healthy) at C with Mustiper backup.

Jones-Whitehair-Patrick-Jenkins-Borom
(backups in Carter, Mustipher, Leatherwood, Reiff)

Speed

Liked Posts:
I would think Mustipher would be the odd one out if they're thinking about Center or Guard, unless Patrick's finger can't handle the duties at C yet.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Getsey wants Mumps to start at center over a heathy Patrick, FIRE HIM NOW.

I kid but something must be up with him. The staff clearly values Borum at tackle over Jenkins, I don't fully get it but I think it has to do with something Mentally. Maybe they wanted to display Jenkins in the Preseason, get good tape for higher trade bait. Whatever the reason, I'm just going to wait till Sunday to see who the 5 are, give or taken injuries.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
LOL what a bunch of crap. Jones LT and Jenkins RG are starting. I expect Borom at RT as well. Whitehair is most likely LG, with Patrick (if healthy) at C with Mustiper backup.

(backups in Carter, Mustipher, Leatherwood, Reiff)
For week one, I'm more inclined to go B. Jones-Whitehair-Mustiphar-Jenkins-Borom, simply because Patrick's been out for so long. Give him a couple weeks to get up to snuff and build rapport with Fields due to the injury.

Otherwise, I agree, the article is not exactly comporting with what we've seen on the field - even though it's preseason.

Also, I see Leatherwood as eventually replacing Whitehair by the end of the season.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think Mustipher would be the odd one out if they're thinking about Center or Guard, unless Patrick's finger can't handle the duties at C yet.

I won’t believe Reiff is beat until week 5.

It’s gonna be
Jones-Leatherwood-Whitehair-Jenkins-Reiff

By years end.