1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'll take it. Man its been stressed.

OBearsWon Kinobi

Liked Posts:
Fuck you buddy. The third and 2 that Trubisky missed is what caused Foles to come in. You can’t do that play with Trubisky, you can do that play with Foles. With Trubs in u gotta hand it to Monty. Nagy made the right decision with the wrong quarterback and he realized it. That’s why he put Foles in.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
These are the sort of wins that have a team believing tho. Builds up momentum and locker room chemistry.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't think they are a very good team, but they're a better 3-0 team with Foles at quarterback than with Trubisky. Where that puts them relative to the rest of the league, we won't know until Foles gets another game under his belt, but you can't argue with 3-0. Another very winnable game next week!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Fuck you buddy. The third and 2 that Trubisky missed is what caused Foles to come in. You can’t do that play with Trubisky, you can do that play with Foles. With Trubs in u gotta hand it to Monty. Nagy made the right decision with the wrong quarterback and he realized it. That’s why he put Foles in.
I disagree. I think Nagy was giving Scrubisky his final chance at turning things around and he failed. I mean how are you that bad against the worst defense in the league? Foles came in and lit them up and that says everything you need to know. If im the bears id be looking to release Scrubisky and trade for a capable back up.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I don't think they are a very good team, but they're a better 3-0 team with Foles at quarterback than with Trubisky. Where that puts them relative to the rest of the league, we won't know until Foles gets another game under his belt, but you can't argue with 3-0. Another very winnable game next week!
Great post. The only thing we know for sure is that this team is better with Foles starting. Does that mean we`re good enough to run with big boys? Dont know but we are going to find out soon enough with the schedule we got. I said 10-6 with Foles starting after week 5 and im sticking to that. Glad the switch was made sooner than i thought.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I’d love for the Bears to be the worst 4-0 team a week from now.

Me too. Just like '01 we had to be the worst 13-3 in NFL history. We had very little chance of winning a single playoff game and we did not. But it was fun - today's game was so freaking FUN like 2001 all over again - except Foles > Matthews/Miller