KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Jonathan Vilma is such an awful commentator. Its like he harbors so resentment toward the Bears. Was singing the Falcons victory praises until the Bears started coming back, then it became all about how the Falcons were imploding (just like Detroit week 1). Foles was making great throws and the guy focused on how tired the DBs were. This guy is trash. Next game he announces I am definitely muting.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
It plays into the whole narrative of the media hates the Bears. Every national headline I saw pop up about about this game was how the Falcons blew another game. None of them were about how the Bears held on for an improbable win for the 3rd week in a row.

But the truth of the narrative is the Bears always suck and nobody wants to talk Bears. If the Bears strung together winning seasons and were competitive more than once every 7 to 10 years it wouldn't seem like the media hated them.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
What nonsense is this? I thought he was pretty good and noticed right away when the falcons went into panic mode. He also thought the overturn of the arob TD was a bad call.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jonathan Vilma is such an awful commentator. Its like he harbors so resentment toward the Bears. Was singing the Falcons victory praises until the Bears started coming back, then it became all about how the Falcons were imploding (just like Detroit week 1). Foles was making great throws and the guy focused on how tired the DBs were. This guy is trash. Next game he announces I am definitely muting.
I thought he was awesome. The team was good.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Commentary was fine. The Falcons did implode as they had the last couple games but he also talked about good things Foles was doing and stuff.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys must have been listening to a different Jonathan Vilma.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Vilma was on Matt Ryan's dick the whole game, idk who some of you were listening to.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Vilma was slobbering all over their corner. Yeah he made a nice play on the Arob TD/INT, after the PI, but the rest? I just wasn’t seeing it. Foles was throwing short back shoulder passes, their corners were behind the receivers and he was yammering about how solid the coverage was. Couple of those if they were lead passes were going for TDs. Then one the receiver was inside the corner and he was talking about how he pinned him to the sideline and made a great play on the ball. Ball never came near the guy.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
then it became all about how the Falcons were imploding
What else do you call giving up a 16 point lead in the last 6:20 of a game to lose it? Thats like the textbook definition of an implosion, that doesnt take anything away from the team stealing the win.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If you give up a 16n pt 4th quarter lead , you have imploded. And did you see Quinn's playcalling?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

I mean, that's kind of what happened. If the bears blew a 16 point lead in the last 6 minutes, would you not think they imploded?

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How you can interpret what Vilma said to your Special person ass statement is beyond me and is full force retardation.
Easy cowboy, its just a thread.. Not getting enough booty?