Worst GM and worst HC in the league

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Not sold on either, but Ryan Poles has been much worse at his job than Eberflus so far. If your only real find this off-season ends up being Jack Sanborn, that's going to be a problem. Almost everybody who has played well this year were Pace acquisitions. Fields, Herbert, Kmet, Jenkins..

Another swing and a miss next year, with all that capspace, and Poles tenure might last about as long as Phil Emery's. At least Emery gave us Marshall and Jeffery.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
you have to give the guy a full year before you tap out. He was put in a very shit position as far as cap space and roster turnover. He’s done a good job of getting us out of bad contracts. Too soon to call him a failure. This offseason is huge though.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't know what will be funny in 3 years but I know what's sad now. So-called fans who have proclaimed a GM a poor choice before he has had an opportunity to do much. Knowing full well the Bears were in a terrible situation until the second off season he is in the job, many have already decided he stinks. For what logical reason we have no idea.

Many simply do because he dared draft for best player available and it happened to be on D so that automatically means he was wrong. Somehow fans have convinced themselves a GM with a lot of holes to fill needs to do it in a particular order, regardless of what players are available. Which is completely illogical.

Maybe he'll do a great job, maybe he won't. But you've already decided to "call out" anyone willing to wait and evaluate his actual performance rather than bitch about nonsense. Well, put me down as one of the grown ups who will give him time to get the job done, and see me in three years.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't know what will be funny in 3 years but I know what's sad now. So-called fans who have proclaimed a GM a poor choice before he has had an opportunity to do much. Knowing full well the Bears were in a terrible situation until the second off season he is in the job, many have already decided he stinks. For what logical reason we have no idea.

Many simply do because he dared draft for best player available and it happened to be on D so that automatically means he was wrong. Somehow fans have convinced themselves a GM with a lot of holes to fill needs to do it in a particular order, regardless of what players are available. Which is completely illogical.

Maybe he'll do a great job, maybe he won't. But you've already decided to "call out" anyone willing to wait and evaluate his actual performance rather than bitch about nonsense. Well, put me down as one of the grown ups who will give him time to get the job done, and see me in three years.
You’re a fraud.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
you have to give the guy a full year before you tap out. He was put in a very shit position as far as cap space and roster turnover. He’s done a good job of getting us out of bad contracts. Too soon to call him a failure. This offseason is huge though.

Yeah, I am not sure what people here expected him to do with zero draft capital and cap hell last off-season????? Hence why this upcoming off-season is where I *begin* my evaluation of Poles.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Are they the worst in Bears history? What do you guys think?
Is this click bate? If so it worked on me. Not even close with our history of piss poor coaches, Nagy, Trestman, Fox etc. etc.

Liked Posts:
Bears should definitely just fire them both already. I think picking a new coach and GM who have to try to fix the previous mess in 7 games or less and firing them if they don’t every year is a great strategy!

Here’s another question. Is this post the dumbest in CCS history? What do you guys think? Sadly, there are dumber ones posted every day here. This board is beyond redemption. Every time I log back in expecting it can’t be worse, it somehow is.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Bears should definitely just fire them both already. I think picking a new coach and GM who have to try to fix the previous mess in 7 games or less and firing them if they don’t every year is a great strategy!

Here’s another question. Is this post the dumbest in CCS history? What do you guys think? Sadly, there are dumber ones posted every day here. This board is beyond redemption. Every time I log back in expecting it can’t be worse, it somehow is.
If he’s serious, it’s dumb as fuck. Dumbest? That would require a monumental effort.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hi.

--Matt Barkley, John Fox, and Ryan Pace from 2016.