Would fields have been the #1 pick in this draft?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think so.

That alone means Ryan pace did a good job, right?

Right?
We don't know this yet. Devil's Advocate take:

He potentially spent two 1st round picks on an overrated Big10 QB (college D league) who cannot hang on to the ball.

Say this to yourself: The great QB talent evaluators, Ryan Pace & Matt Nagy, thought it was worth trading two 1sts for a Big10 QB who slid down the board. Sounds scary right?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nate Tice seems to believe so.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He potentially spent two 1st round picks on an overrated Big10 QB (college D league) who cannot hang on to the ball.

Say this to yourself: The great QB talent evaluators, Ryan Pace & Matt Nagy, thought it was worth trading two 1sts for a Big10 QB who slid down the board. Sounds scary right?
Big10 is a D league?

msadows

Liked Posts:

How do you not know if he would have been the #1 pick yet?

The draft happened two weeks ago bro. The lions picked shea Jr. at #2. Pretty sure he at worst goes there.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
How do you not know if he would have been the #1 pick yet?

The draft happened two weeks ago bro. The lions picked shea Jr. at #2. Pretty sure he at worst goes there.
What does it matter where Fields would have been picked this year? It doesn't change anything.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What does it matter where Fields would have been picked this year? It doesn't change anything.
imagine spamming a thread literally about the topic you're saying "what does it matter"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
imagine spamming a thread literally about the topic you're saying "what does it matter"
I responded to his specific question: That alone means Ryan pace did a good job, right?

I didn't respond to "Where Justin would have been drafted this year?"

If the topic is important to you, feel free to chime in.

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey guys. in the real world Fields was drafted in 2021. what difference does it make where he would've gone in a hypothetical 2022 draft?

seriously, stop dwelling on this draft shit already and do something else. Poles potentially may have picked all shit in this draft. he potentially may have got decent players in a horseshit draft scenario. we won't know for 3 months.

no really, get lives. jesus fucking christ

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The 1st 15picks of the 2021 draft go before any of 2022

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have no issue with saying the SEC brings the most talent. But the Big10 being D league?

You mean to tell me that you have more confidence in the Big 12, ACC, Pac 12, MAC, etc???

lmaoooooo somebody doesn't pay attention to college football

Anyways, Big10 has the 2nd most players on an NFL roster.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Hey look another shit bitch rainbow take. Just out of pure curiosity I decided to pick some of the best QBs in the league and see what college they went to

Patrick Mahomes- Texas Texh D1 Big 12
Aaron Rodgers- California PAC 12
Lamar Jackson- Louisville ACC
Tom Brady- Michigan Big 10
Russel Wilson -Wisconsin Big 10
Josh Allen-Wyoming Mountain
Deshaun Watson- Clemson ACC

Can someone broken quote me so bitch rainbow can backtrack some more?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Absolutely ?

Like college football hasn't changed in 20 years. ?

Michigan and Nebraska aren't what they used to be.
This take is incredibly bad.

I could post the statistics of the number of all pro/pro talent that has come out of the big ten over say, the past 10 years vs other power 5 conference schools. The numbers would shock you, clearly. But I won't and let you continue to make yourself look like, well the way you look.