Would fields have been the #1 pick in this draft?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jones is more athletic than he gets credit for. I watched a LOT of film on him, and I liked him as a prospect. Yeah, Jones isn't going to outrun anyone in a straight line, but he has pretty good feet and is nimble in the pocket (and since you made the comparison, I think Jones has better feet than Matt Ryan). But people will keep calling Jones unathletic because it's easier to look at a 40 yard dash time than it is to watch his footwork on film.

And Trask's feet are just bad. He reminds me of Brad Kayaa from 2017, super accurate thrower with marginal arm strength and concrete blocks where his feet should be.
I agree and he's more athletic than Ryan and near identical to Davis Mills but those are low bars. The good thing is that all 3 have faired well for their respective careers. There's more than one way to skin that cat but I've always thought the best way to win in the NFL is from the pocket and roll from pressure to throw, while being good at reads and throwing geometry. :) He's fast for that because he moves early enough to be effective. Crazy pressure and placement awareness for a rookie... like college.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Bears have an amazing record of piss poor QB's
Yet have still been a a better organization than the Lions. Funny how that works!

So why are you on a Bears forum?

And next time will you accept 3 of JW’s fingers up your B-Hole or you gonna go for the whole fist?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
yeah thats not how it works.. you "spend" a pick and you receive a player, for him to only "spend" 1 pick he would of had to stay put and hoped he fell. But if he had to "spend" next years 1st and swap picks for this year, you have "spent" 2, 1st round picks.

We spent 2021 #11 and 2022#7 and we got Fields.. simple math man..
Well i guess youre right with so many other posters agreeing with you. Oh wait...

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Says the guy that would have taken Jenkins in 1 and Trask in 2 :rolleyes: yet bitches constantly about Fields in 1 and Jenkins in 2.

From a Trask in 2? thread.

By your own definitions, you would have just thrown away 2 picks.

Trask is currently projected as the #3 behind Gabbert by his own coaches.
The guy is an utter imbecile. :ROFLMAO:

Liked Posts:
I have no issue with saying the SEC brings the most talent. But the Big10 being D league?

You mean to tell me that you have more confidence in the Big 12, ACC, Pac 12, MAC, etc???

lmaoooooo somebody doesn't pay attention to college football

Anyways, Big10 has the 2nd most players on an NFL roster.

From reading his tripe over the months I've been here - I feel bad for you guys who have had to deal with it for years - I'm guessing he doesn't understand it and therefore, hates it. Its also somewhat clear that he hates any black players that aren't immediate superstars.