Would this stat line convince you Fields is the guy?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
His overall pressure rate was 27 percent. If he had a 4th quarter pressure rate of 17 percent math says he had to have a higher rate of pressure to achieve the overall of 27 percent.

I don't need link I know maths...
That’s nice, please provide a link for his pressure rate

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
CCS stopped you from making money? I don’t know if that’s more pathetic than you thinking Trump would win again. Why weren’t you making money when he was president ?

Oh I made plenty in his last year in office and the family business did well through his presidency. That isn't the point at all. The point is once I stopped wasting my time here and put that time to better use it instantly paid off. As for oil futures, Biden made it crystal clear that if he "won" the presidency that he would be destroying our energy independence. Sure as shit and right as rain he made oil futures skyrocket.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Link ? Why don’t you ever provide proof like a real journalist ?
These two words never belong in the same sentence when talking about @DanielCCSBears. In fact neither does journalist. He is a horrible blogger at best and that’s pushing it and giving him way too much credit.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Oh I made plenty in his last year in office and the family business did well through his presidency. That isn't the point at all. The point is once I stopped wasting my time here and put that time to better use it instantly paid off. As for oil futures, Biden made it crystal clear that if he "won" the presidency that he would be destroying our energy independence. Sure as shit and right as rain he made oil futures skyrocket.
Oh boy…….

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh. I think so? I mean I think he has a penis and not a giant clit. Though, I'm not entirely sure with that hairstyle of its. At least it's not a Chihuahua for crying out loud.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Yeah fun fact his overall pressure rate was higher in every quarter but the fourth. So lower pressure rate in the fourth quarter but worse performance. Uh oh there goes that argument.
In the 1st quarter he was sacked on 13.1% of his attempts

In the 2nd quarter he was sacked on 27.7% of his attempts

In the 3rd quarter he was sacked on 9.3% of his attempts

If your argument to counter him being one of if not the most pressured QB in the 4th is he is pressured more in the previous quarters then you aren't realizing you are proving my point. The line was an obvious flaw on this team. This isn't some pitch that Fields is some amazing passer....but you are cherry picking his passing stats when his biggest asset isn't what he brings through the air but what he adds on the ground. And for context fields rushed for 255 yards in the fourth putting him at #5 in the NFL, only behind Chubb, Barkley, Allgeier, and Henry.

Fields has a way to go in the passing game, but are we seriously going to pick apart a 2nd year QB's passing stats in the 4th quarter when he is the most pressured QB and his biggest weapon is his legs?

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
His overall pressure rate was 27 percent. If he had a 4th quarter pressure rate of 17 percent math says he had to have a higher rate of pressure to achieve the overall of 27 percent.

I don't need link I know maths...
where did you get the overall pressure rate.... I gave you his sack rate which is sacks/attempt which his total rate is 17.2% and since you don't need a link to understand how math works 17.8% is greater than 17.2%

But as I was looking at this, I saw pro-football reference has the sack % as sacks/(attempts+sacks)...putting his sack % at 14.7% (highest in the NFL). So that would put his sack % in the 4th quarter at 15.1%. Let me know if you need a link to figure out which one is higher

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Damn, so you must have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait you don't think Biden won both the popular vote and the EC?

Bust

Liked Posts:
CAN FIELDS LIKE HIS ROLE MODEL KIRK COUSINS DOMINATE AND FINISH GAMES IN THE 4TH QUARTER??

IT'S THE NFL. LOTS OF GAMES COME DOWN TO WHO WINS THE FOURTH . . .

2. Kirk Cousins hit another gear in fourth quarters
Kirk Cousins tied former Lions QB Matthew Stafford's NFL record of eight fourth-quarter comebacks in one season.
He ranked third in the NFL with 112 completions, second in passing yards (1,339), fourth in passer rating (104.9) and tied Tom Brady for the most touchdown passes (13) in fourth quarters this season.