Would you be interested in trading for Derek Carr

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugh.

....on the positive side would this mean a top to bottom house cleaning if next year is like this year?

Probably not, but that really depends on the team’s results next season. 20 wins in the first 2 seasons is the best a Bear’s New HC has ever done. Pace is responsible for that and a lot of the players. The Bears would have to tank next year and not top 5 wins. It’s also possible they might let Nagy pick his own QB before they jettison him.

We might be stuck with this for the foreseeable future.

At least Helfrich and Hiestand are gone.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes. He can give you enough quality QB play to win the games you don’t win with Mitch.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You said decent. Minshew would definitely qualify as decent. Other ones are rams, colts and titans, but I am sure you have good reasons they don't count.
Blake Bortles??? Lol. Who isthe Colts backup? Hoyer? GTFO here! Tannehill? all those guys are bums man

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Blake Bortles??? Lol. Who isthe Colts backup? Hoyer? GTFO here! Tannehill? all those guys are bums man
Sorry not the rams. the other la team. Tyrod taylor is "decent" as you would call it. Tannehill is having a good year and lead the titans to the playoffs. hoyer is better than trubisky and chase.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sorry not the rams. the other la team. Tyrod taylor is "decent" as you would call it. Tannehill is having a good year and lead the titans to the playoffs. hoyer is better than trubisky and chase.
I still think they are all the same

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears commit to Mitchell Trubisky as QB starter in 2020

"I think it's just growth as a young quarterback. I think there's things happening around him, it's not just him. And he knows he needs to get better in those areas. We knew his experience coming out of college, switching schemes after Year 1, all those things, there's just a growth process we're watching take place."

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Carr was on an interesting career trajectory for the first 3 seasons, and then, some WTF stuff happened, he lost his mojo, never regained it back, don't think he ever will.

Bottom line, he's not worth trading for, 2020 is a lost season, then 2021 - new GM, new HC, new 1st round QB.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Trubisky is trash but Hoyer is absolute shit

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Absolutely not

mbison

Liked Posts:
Hell Yes I would take him. 3 years ago he was the front runner for League MVP before he got injured

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Lots of buzz surrounding him and his future with the Las Vegas Raiders. Gruden certainly seemed non committal about Carr when he was asked about him. An interesting stat I saw on twitter today is Derek Carr has never won a game when it is colder than 50°F.

Would you be interested in trading for Derek Carr

Derek Carr has never won a game when it is colder than 50°F.

there's the answer....hell I'll take 50°F today ...lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No to Carr, no to Alex Smith, no to Mariota. I'd rather have Mitch. Get Dalton or Keenum to backup and call it a day.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No to Carr, no to Alex Smith, no to Mariota. I'd rather have Mitch. Get Dalton or Keenum to backup and call it a day.

Alex Smith costs too much to be a backup and won't be on the team as a starter he is on.....a very weird no man's land, but I'd absolutley take Smith on the team to be backup/replace if needs be.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Alex Smith costs too much to be a backup and won't be on the team as a starter he is on.....a very weird no man's land, but I'd absolutley take Smith on the team to be backup/replace if needs be.

I wouldn't. Not after the injury he suffered.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't. Not after the injury he suffered.

he looks healthy enough in his workouts...he can either go or he can't...if he can go he'd be a good addition to the team.