Would you be interested in trading for Derek Carr

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Chuckie cuts him, it would make too much sense to sign Carr to start. That's why Lyin Ryan won't do it.
this would be my answer.
If he is a free agent absolutely, yes.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Name a team with a decent backup? They are all a bunch of jagoffs. It's like they all go to the same barber cuz everyone of them looks the same.
Didn’t saints win like 4 games with bridgewater? I know what u mean tho cause bridgewater ain’t all that. It was just a good saints team overall.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Fuck no.........smith or bust
So you want a guy coming off a career threatening injury over someone who had a decent season and destroyed us in London? A guy who still walks with a limp to come play on the shitty field of soldier field who hasn’t played in what will be two seasons now? It’s like you want anyone that’s not going to send Mitch Tebow to the bench where he belongs...

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
Idiots, Alex Smith isnt playing again. Hes lucky he can walk without a cane.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn’t saints win like 4 games with bridgewater? I know what u mean tho cause bridgewater ain’t all that. It was just a good saints team overall.

Bridgewater's is better than people think but not worth a huge contract until he shows more.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a serious ceiling on Carr.

I would rather look for the next long term QB in the draft.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I keep getting excited for Geno Smith and then realize people mean Alex Smith....

:(

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
There is a serious ceiling on Carr.

I would rather look for the next long term QB in the draft.
Playing devil’s advocate here: We also know what we are getting with Carr. He’s no Mahomes, but he’s definitely not going to be a bottom 5 QB in Chicago. He’s average to above average and that provides something the Bears have been searching for at least 20 years for: stability at the QB position.