Would you be upset if the Bears traded 20 for a low 1st and extra low 2nd - Draft David Mills with 1st?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
so it turned out, we did get our franchise QB and Davis mills sux
We're all happy we were able to get Fields but did you watch? One game means nothing either way but he far from sucked, especially in his 1st start against a VG D.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mills had a fine 1st quarter, thought he went down hill as they changed defensive schemes, how he adjusts to that in the future will determine what he is going forward I will agree it wasnt bad for a1st career start

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What?

I did as well Mills isn't a prospect that was ready day one but could be a good QB with the right team around him.
Vikings probably would have been better off with Miller instead of Kelly mud

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m big on Mills. He just looks like a future very good NFL QB. His career got delayed due to 2 knee injuries, but if the knee checks out, I think he has the potential to be better than many or most of the first round guys. This is a guy you target in the second round. He won’t make it to our third. Very much worth the risk in the second round. I go OL in first, or corner or WR depending on who is there. Then Mills in second. If we can cut Leno, or graham and sign Okung or someone to take his place, then I go corner or WR in first. Or trade down in first for a second and third to take more swings.
LIAR

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Whenever these threads are bumped, I go in to make sure I didn't say any stupid shit. Still batting 1.000! Not saying I haven't said stupid things before, they just aren't in these topics full of cold takes.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whenever these threads are bumped, I go in to make sure I didn't say any stupid shit. Still batting 1.000! Not saying I haven't said stupid things before, they just aren't in these topics full of cold takes.
deleted posts prob

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Davis Mills should be a hero around here. He led the game winning TD drive that included a miraculous TD pass and 2 point conversion that handed the Bears the first pick.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
If it’s not Justin Fields which I would do everything possible to trade up, I’d rather they draft best offensive players which is the strength of the draft. Got to grab a WR imo. Build the offense up for the next swing at QB. Reaching for these tier 2 guys wreaks of pure desperation and would be a waste.
I gotta give you props, in this necro. You called it. The trade up and do everything possible for Fields.