wow the bears defense elite? lol

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I care much more about defense, and would normally be defending them. I knew not having Hicks is a problem, but that was f'ing horrible. I put that game 90% on the defense. They didn't TOUCH Rodgers once. The run defense atrocious. Missed tackles all game. Embarrassing.

I absolutely know that Pagano is not Fangio, Fox, Lovie or Buddy Ryan. And I warned that when he was hired. But that was the worst defensive scheme above my wildest imagination.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I care much more about defense, and would normally be defending them. I knew not having Hicks is a problem, but that was f'ing horrible. I put that game 90% on the defense. They didn't TOUCH Rodgers once. The run defense atrocious. Missed tackles all game. Embarrassing.

I absolutely know that Pagano is not Fangio, Fox, Lovie or Buddy Ryan. And I warned that when he was hired. But that was the worst defensive scheme above my wildest imagination.

What's even sadder is that our defense is till better than our offense.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Pagano is a fucking pussy. This defense would be elite with a more creative, aggressive playcaller. Unfortunately, he is happy to get by by just doing enough. I got into an argument here a couple of weeks ago that thought this defense was elite. Those retards have yet to say anything

TELLY46

Liked Posts:
There's maybe 5 good players on this team ,a few that are ok, and the rest are trash.Also can someone please explain wtf Eddie Jackson is doing out there?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
There's maybe 5 good players on this team ,a few that are ok, and the rest are trash.Also can someone please explain wtf Eddie Jackson is doing out there?
Sucking, like always, he’s the most overrated player in this team.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Khalil Mack cap hit 2020 = $26.6 million

Did jack shit tonight.

Blow this shitshow up!!!