Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't train like that all the time, if I have tight calves / ankles I take my shoes off though. I always do warm up barefoot/socks with just a barbell though. Found it super helpful getting the feet going, especially at 47.
We get it you are a gym bro that walks around for 10 minutes in a unitard with knee wraps while slapping chalk clouds everywhere so you can do a single guttural screaming, barbell dropping rep. I can't speak for others, but for me I have to say...

Cool!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We get it you are a gym bro that walks around for 10 minutes in a unitard with knee wraps while slapping chalk clouds everywhere so you can do a single guttural screaming, barbell dropping rep. I can't speak for others, but for me I have to say...

Cool!
Knee wraps will fuck up your knees eventually. I am glad you have a PhD in something.. (assuming)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie is tearing our goddamned board apart lol

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

Cool!

No doubt! It's crazy what it takes for some bros to be able to work out. I'm 44 and do very little warmup and can lift pretty heavy. Leg day shoes? Get the fuck out of here!!!!!!! The worst is the bro that deadlifts with no shoes on. All that is is a "look at me" move.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think a guy who's his size and a pro NT should be able to dead lift 500lb with a trap bar on 2 inch platforms pretty routinely.

That said he looks in solid shape.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
No doubt! It's crazy what it takes for some bros to be able to work out. I'm 44 and do very little warmup and can lift pretty heavy. Leg day shoes? Get the fuck out of here!!!!!!! The worst is the bro that deadlifts with no shoes on. All that is is a "look at me" move.

my good friend has been injecting everything you can think of for 20+ years and is massive yet uses lifting gloves. Ummmmm man card out the window

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
my good friend has been injecting everything you can think of for 20+ years and is massive yet uses lifting gloves. Ummmmm man card out the window
Chances are his card is the most insignificant part of being a man he has thrown out the window with 20 yrs of injecting Dianabol.

1624302648829.png

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Bust

Liked Posts:
Eddie is tearing our goddamned board apart lol

Maybe he'll surprise us like Roquan Smith last season? He got caught with hookers on a boat and came into camp fat and out of shape. Also funny how Smith was the only vet on the D side of the ball to show up for voluntary workouts this year, hah.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Less gym
Less protein
Walk more
Read more books

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No sorry, I will:
Sit more
Eat more sugar and processed foods
Use a scooter to get around
Read Fox News and Breitbart

#winning
Are you Super Fan enough? (7th/Final Event) - Chicago Bears Super Fan  Olympics

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Off topic…..How was the trip?
Fantastic. Listened to 1-4 three times each, split up. 7 and 8 year olds don't have a huge attention span. They also fell in love with the Gambler by Kenny, Devil went down to Georgia. Had a great time. Fishing was epic as always. Lots of laughs and memories. You da man!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I generally lift in Jordan 3, 4 or 12s. But if I was doing PRs in legs when i was younger, i would opt for Jordan 1s.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fantastic. Listened to 1-4 three times each, split up. 7 and 8 year olds don't have a huge attention span. They also fell in love with the Gambler by Kenny, Devil went down to Georgia. Had a great time. Fishing was epic as always. Lots of laughs and memories. You da man!
Sounds like you created some good memories. Can’t ever replace those times. I’m glad the music was a part of ita does a good diversity in music never hurts