WTF is wrong with...

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
some of you?

That was one awesome game! Smashmouth mile high madness. Somehow they found a way to win!

Now I know that so many of you here are soooo much wiser and have a far superior knowledge of football than full time coaches, scouts, general managers, and players in the NFL. Naturally your commentary is where they all go to educate themselves from week to week. Where would any professional team be without the learned observations of each teams respective message boards? Surely in the shitter.

Anyway, how about rooting for your team! How about hoping that the qb's words about getting better and looking to grow match his actions over time rather than spitting out vitriol after the Bears WIN.

You have no idea if this team will grow - stagnate - or regress this year. ZERO.

So stop griping and get some RHA RHA in your blood and have a great week at work savoring a delicious TEAM victory!!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
some of you?

That was one awesome game! Smashmouth mile high madness. Somehow they found a way to win!

Now I know that so many of you here are soooo much wiser and have a far superior knowledge of football than full time coaches, scouts, general managers, and players in the NFL. Naturally your commentary is where they all go to educate themselves from week to week. Where would any professional team be without the learned observations of each teams respective message boards? Surely in the shitter.

Anyway, how about rooting for your team! How about hoping that the qb's words about getting better and looking to grow match his actions over time rather than spitting out vitriol after the Bears WIN.

You have no idea if this team will grow - stagnate - or regress this year. ZERO.

So stop griping and get some RHA RHA in your blood and have a great week at work savoring a delicious TEAM victory!!!
what wrong with us??? wait a minute..maybe we're fucking pissed cause we been watching the same shit for 30plus years only to be fooled so far this season into believing the offense was ready to take off. Even I am a fool for watching the damn Broncos game again to see if I can find something positive.. here's a peak of my notes..

General Rob's Bears Game journal log: time of entry @ 23:52 9/16/2019; Reporting from location unknown & classified; liquor consumption is classified;
"Offense looks like shit, wtf am i watching this game again for?"
*followed by more classified notes.*

end of log.

Will add to this to my journal shortly.."never interact/bother with any social media member whom has a "cutty" in their social media ID, whom is most likely a post-millennial."

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
what wrong with us??? wait a minute..maybe we're fucking pissed cause we been watching the same shit for 30plus years only to be fooled so far this season into believing the offense was ready to take off. Even I am a fool for watching the damn Broncos game again to see if I can find something positive.. here's a peak of my notes..

General Rob's Bears Game journal log: time of entry @ 23:52 9/16/2019; Reporting from location unknown & classified; liquor consumption is classified;

end of log.

Will add to this to my journal shortly.."never interact/bother with any social media member whom has a "cutty" in their social media ID, whom is most likely a post-millennial."
I like Post Millennial. His new album is catchy.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
some of you?

We’ve seen this shit play out before. If you paid attention in the last thirty years you would be the same.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Come in thinking were sb favorites so the reality hurts more then if we expected 8 8.

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:

end of log.

Please read my eye rolling sarcasm on the validity of your football observations. Reality check - you haven't seen this play out before. Nothing is ever played out exactly the same way. There are different players - coaches - personnel - plays - abilities - etc.

WE ALL WANT THE BEARS TO WIN. That is why we come here to share our arm chair quarterback blues. When we win for F's sake let's enjoy it!!! If the Bears win out and beat the Pats in the Super Bowl I believe many of you here would still be disappointed because of your fixed nonsensical opinions of this or that player.

Post Millennial Out.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please read my eye rolling sarcasm on the validity of your football observations. Reality check - you haven't seen this play out before. Nothing is ever played out exactly the same way. There are different players - coaches - personnel - plays - abilities - etc.

WE ALL WANT THE BEARS TO WIN. That is why we come here to share our arm chair quarterback blues. When we win for F's sake let's enjoy it!!! If the Bears win out and beat the Pats in the Super Bowl I believe many of you here would still be disappointed because of your fixed nonsensical opinions of this or that player.

Post Millennial Out.

dork

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson had almost the exact same game as Trubisky last week, but because it wasnt on national TV, no one is talking about him. The dude is throwing to Will Fuller and DeAndre Hopkins.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The dude also threw for 4000 yards last season
And that proves what? That he threw for 4000 yds... did that get him a playoff win? Did that get him more victories than any other team? Does it get him an extra victory this year? Last year is over and nothing from last year Should matter anymore. Not sure why stats are more important than victories to most of the people on here.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
some of you?

yeah!!! none of us have minds, eyes, experience or any type of insight whatsoever! How dare we form an opinion with our individual OR collective stupidity!!

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And that proves what? That he threw for 4000 yds... did that get him a playoff win? Did that get him more victories than any other team? Not sure why stats are more important than victories to most of the people on here.
Neither Mitch or Deshaun won a play off game...? Deshaun was just better by every statistic last season.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Deshaun Watson had almost the exact same game as Trubisky last week, but because it wasnt on national TV, no one is talking about him. The dude is throwing to Will Fuller and DeAndre Hopkins.
And he “played better” the week before and lost as well. Many ways to win a football game.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Neither Mitch or Deshaun won a play off game...? Deshaun was just better by every statistic last season.
Stats do not guarantee a win though don’t you get it. 4000 yards and they had less victories than the Bears. The only stat is the win lose stat

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Stats do not guarantee a win though don’t you get it. 4000 yards and they had less victories than the Bears. The only stat is the win lose stat
Stats measure how good of a player he is though (generally)

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers