Liked Posts:
Jericho rocking that 50's dad bod rockstar look

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brock party is actually pretty funny. Best part was Rollins looking away trying not to laugh and stay in character

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suggest people listen to Jon Moxley on Chris Jericho podcast then follow it with him on Wade Keller. Spoiler: He says Vince is very much out of touch and is the big problem with WWE.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suggest people listen to Jon Moxley on Chris Jericho podcast then follow it with him on Wade Keller. Spoiler: He says Vince is very much out of touch and is the big problem with WWE.

I heard it. Good stuff. Sounds like he really checked out in the build to his mania match against Brock. Biggest match of his career and no one in WWE gave a fuck about it except him.

Edit: this was actually in a separate interview on Stone Colds podcast.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Brock is going to hold his money in the bank for a lonnnnnnng time, isn't he?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Popular episode...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am so not a hate on wwe guy. But, I am so a aew guy. No one will be released now from wwe. My hope is Paul heyman joins them and they set the world on fire.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Brock is expected to cash in during/after the Corbin vs Rollins match and somehow it will end in a DQ where Rollins retains and Brock no longer has the briefcase.

In other news, the Nattie vs Sasha match was NOT approved by KSA so they went out there for nothing

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Grimson did ya watch the SHowdown. I plan on watching later; want to see if it is worth watching

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
It wasn't bad for what it was. 55 year old Goldberg vs 55 year old Taker wasn't as bad as you'd expect.
You obviously missed two old men almost killing or crippling each other for five million dollars apiece.

Other then that, a good match.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
You obviously missed two old men almost killing or crippling each other for five million dollars apiece.

Other then that, a good match.

Goldberg almost got Stone Colded... piledrivers should not be a thing ever. I was reading that after all the botches it was Taker that finally called the match early.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Goldberg almost got Stone Colded... piledrivers should not be a thing ever. I was reading that after all the botches it was Taker that finally called the match early.
He had to.

OK, Goldberg i guess legit ko'ed himself on the post. The cuts were gig and a hard way.

Right then, Taker needed to stall. The London bridge jackhammer was a horrible sight to see and Taker actually allowing Goldy to life him up was a bad call.

The tombstone was another bad call. Did Taker lose his grip on account of the heat/sweat? There's no other reason he almost stone colds (love it) Goldy there.

The botch reverse, that sad chokeslam, this match was a trap.

Goldberg was very apologetic on Twitter. But Taker needs some blame too. If Goldy is out of it, Taker needs to take charge, slow the match down, not call an audible when Goldy has no clue where he's at and go home with possiblely THE worst chokeslam this side of the Great Khali.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
He had to.

OK, Goldberg i guess legit ko'ed himself on the post. The cuts were gig and a hard way.

Right then, Taker needed to stall. The London bridge jackhammer was a horrible sight to see and Taker actually allowing Goldy to life him up was a bad call.

The tombstone was another bad call. Did Taker lose his grip on account of the heat/sweat? There's no other reason he almost stone colds (love it) Goldy there.

The botch reverse, that sad chokeslam, this match was a trap.

Goldberg was very apologetic on Twitter. But Taker needs some blame too. If Goldy is out of it, Taker needs to take charge, slow the match down, not call an audible when Goldy has no clue where he's at and go home with possiblely THE worst chokeslam this side of the Great Khali.

Yep.

Power moves take two people to do them right. Neither of them were in any state to be doing them and they kept sandbagging eachother.

I still think they should have done a couple spears, choke slam, old school and then had some kind of outside interference like 5 minutes in.

There was no way those guys could do a full match at their age in those weather conditions.