Yeah, Whatever. Watson to the moon!

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I predict Alex Smith lmao life of a Bears fan
I honestly would not be opposed to Alex Smith.

Barring his catastrophic injury, IF he is truly healthy, then he is the ONLY person that can understand Nagy's ridiculously convoluted offense, and most likely could run it...

Watson=ultimate
Carr=who I want
Smith=who I'll take

BEARS

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well for all the people bitching that pace was going to overpay badly for Carson Wentz you have to at least admit he never considered giving up much because Wentz went for very little and Pace didn’t match that.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I honest would not be opposed to Alex Smith.

Barring his catastrophe injury, IF he is truly healthy, then he is the ONLY person that can understand Nagy's ridiculously convoluted offense, and most likely could run it...

Watson=ultimate
Carr=who I want
Smith=who I'll take

BEARS
Alex Smith behind our offensive line would be absolutely disastrous

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well for all the people bitching that pace was going to overpay badly for Carson Wentz you have to at least admit he never considered giving up much because Wentz went for very little and Pace didn’t match that.
Pace is on the Watson train!

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I honest would not be opposed to Alex Smith.

Barring his catastrophe injury, IF he is truly healthy, then he is the ONLY person that can understand Nagy's ridiculously convoluted offense, and most likely could run it...

Watson=ultimate
Carr=who I want
Smith=who I'll take

BEARS

I’ve always liked him but I’m not sure he can really push the ball downfield at this stage of his career if needed. Think minute 39 left and you need 6. Not sure honestly. But I love the dude, he’s a warrior. If they get him though, they need to draft a QB in the first to develop.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ve always liked him but I’m not sure he can really push the ball downfield at this stage of his career if needed. Think minute 39 left and you need 6. Not sure honestly. But I love the dude, he’s a warrior. If they get him though, they need to draft a QB in the first to develop.
If we wanted warriors we can just go watch the movie.

#watsonorbust

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
If it were up to me I’d let Watson be GM of the team if it meant getting him here lol

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Pace checking in on this thread...

VfrGYI1.jpg

Hey, I made this pic, I'm gonna get a lot of use out of it.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson would be the only quarterback available that I would give up draft currency and players for
So you wouldn't move anything for Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, or Josh Allen? I mean if your going to live in make believe at least do it right.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
People are intentional forgetting it’s ultimately up to Watson. The Bears could offer 10 1st round picks and Trestman’s daughter, it won’t matter if he doesn’t want to play for the Bears. Asking nicely...Please stop it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
People are intentional forgetting it’s ultimately up to Watson. The Bears could offer 10 1st round picks and Trestman’s daughter, it won’t matter if he doesn’t want to play for the Bears. Asking nicely...Please stop it.
Oh f*ck that. I’d give up Trubisky fiancé over Trestmans daughter for Watson.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How does Watson have ANY say in it?? He just signed a 4 year 156 million dollar contract and then the Texans still can tag him.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watson has a NO trade clause.
And the Texans have no interest in trading him. So, again? If he truly will do anything to get out of Houston and the Texans say we are trading you to XYZ team, his only options are to either go or quit his bitching.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
And the Texans have no interest in trading him. So, again? If he truly will do anything to get out of Houston and the Texans say we are trading you to XYZ team, his only options are to either go or quit his bitching.

Oy Vey...

The Texans wouldn’t do that for obvious reasons, which have been voiced by many publications.

The franchise might have to fold if you were the Owner.