Year 3 with Nagy running the O....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Last year i got pretty tired of hearing about identity, Your identity doesnt matter. Your identity is can you execute your game plan or not? None of it matters if you're bad at what you do.

I don't think the real question is it Nagy or the QB but the guy who put all of the pieces in place. How long are people willing to sit by and watch the same guy miss repeatedly? We sat and watched Jay Cutler get multiple coaches and GMs fired. I do not want to sit and watch the Ryan Pace throw new coaches and players out there only for us to realize it was him all along in 3 more years.

But hopefully we get 12 more games to see what Foles is made of. This is the final test for Nagy and Pace.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nagy doesn't even know the identity. He just puts plays in a hat and picks them out every week
I mean he does laminate them and put Be You at the bottom too. That takes effort man. Please don't act like the guy isn't trying.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Told you clowns about the BHVWGHC two years ago when we were going 12-4

He's and awful play caller/designer, can't make strategic decisions and his offense is junk

That's what Draft Dr Phil is saying. Strategy is a big problem. Nagy doesn't call a string of plays the exploits a defensive weakness or even foreshadows a general strategy - he's just calling a potpourri of plays and hoping something sticks. He plays into the defenses' game plan and doesn't challenge them to have to change what they're doing. Like the cat and mouse aspect is absent.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I disagree. He is out of excuses.

Not my problem you can't accept facts. Maybe if goes on an 0-9 run or something it'd be considered..... but to even suggest it when he is 3-1 is beyond meatball.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not my problem you can't accept facts. Maybe if goes on an 0-9 run or something it'd be considered..... but to even suggest it when he is 3-1 is beyond meatball.

whether Nagy is gone by the end of this season is not a fact.....its opinions....if Nagy does not make the playoffs I don't think his job is secure. Why should it be? These are opinions not facts...

greg23

Liked Posts:
That's what Draft Dr Phil is saying. Strategy is a big problem. Nagy doesn't call a string of plays the exploits a defensive weakness or even foreshadows a general strategy - he's just calling a potpourri of plays and hoping something sticks. He plays into the defenses' game plan and doesn't challenge them to have to change what they're doing. Like the cat and mouse aspect is absent.

Bingo

There's no rhyme or reason to any of his calls

His offense rarely has any rhythm; even when he was force feeding the run first 2.5 game this year

His route concepts are awful....watch most NFL games and guys are hit on the move or in stride..most of our routes have wrs who are stationary

At least he made a correct decision and went for it on 4th and 1 on own 29 with 9 mins left and down 13.....of course his 4th down olay call was a joke...a jump ball 40 yard pass to his rb covered by a db....gets bailed out by a flag.

All that said...the offensive personnel is mediocre at best....i get that tight ends aren't productive in yesr 1 but come on; Cole kmet can't just be praised for a few nice blocks in the run game each week.....run some fking routes and get him involved in the pass game

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Shouldn't the O be a well oiled machine at this point if it was ever going to happen under Nagy? I'm sick of the "trying to find our identity" BS...our identity should have been established by now.

Still no OL or QB. Would be nice to have someone other than just Allen Robinson.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
whether Nagy is gone by the end of this season is not a fact.....its opinions....if Nagy does not make the playoffs I don't think his job is secure. Why should it be? These are opinions not facts...

Man I explained it to you. Winning record. Two years left on the contract. He'd have to fucking implode to get fired. It's not complicated.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I explained it to you. Winning record. Two years left on the contract. He'd have to fucking implode to get fired. It's not complicated.

And I don't think a winning record keeps him here. I think he needs to make the playoffs, especially this year. It is, in fact, complicated