You are Ryan Pace. What do you do about Kaare Vedvick?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Kaare Vedvick is essentially being auditioned by the Ravens this preseason so he can be traded.

Last preseason he was 8/9 on FG's and had 8 punts for 48 yard average.

Last night he made a 55 yarder.

If you are Pace, what pick do you give up to get him?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I would go as high as a 5th rounder. We can easily get a 5th rounder back in other trades.

Ditka19861

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance he could fill both punter and kicker... open up some cap space? O'Donell has been pretty good, but if that opened up a couple million, would it be worth it?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
keep a punter and a kicker....if one gets injured you need somebody who can fill in for the other.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do we have to trade for him. Are the Ravens really gonna keep two kickers on the 53 cause we know J.Tucker isn't going anywhere? What did they do with him last year? Was he on the 53 or the PS or what?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Make sure that the mat is tucked into a clean one-gallon plastic zip lock style bag prior to creating the Vedvick roll to ensure that the Vedvick prepared rice does not stick to the mat. Start off with a half sheet of Nori, and add a small handful of Vedvick prepared rice. Add a generous helping of the toasted golden and black sesame seeds, press down gently and flip the roll over so that it is Nori side up. Roughly chop the yellow fin tuna and add srirachi hot sauce to taste.

I purchased my Vedvick previously frozen at sea in a vacuum pack, and use leftover pieces from other Vedvick rolls. Make sure to uniformly place the yellow fin Vedvick across the entirety of the roll. Add srirachi hot sauce to taste.
Place the cucumber slices in the center of the spicy tuna roll to cover the length of the roll. The cucumber slices mellows the spiciness of the Vedvick and gives the roll a nice crunch and crispiness. The goal is to have even amounts of both in each piece of Vedvick. I roll the filling with my fingers, press it down and then roll it over to seal it, and then press it down again so that it is firmed up. Now it is time to cut this delicious spicy Vedvick roll. Make sure to have the clean, wet rag on hand so that the knife can be wiped between cuts.

Cut the Vedvick roll in half, and wipe the knife. Line up the Vedvick rolls and cut again and then once again ensuring uniformly sized pieces. This roll is absolutely stunning with the yellow fin tuna, and beautiful sesame seed topping. Consider serving this roll with mayo, masago, or additional toasted sesame seeds. Wasabi, pickled ginger, and spicy mayo are a must have for this delectable delight.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Do we have to trade for him. Are the Ravens really gonna keep two kickers on the 53 cause we know J.Tucker isn't going anywhere? What did they do with him last year? Was he on the 53 or the PS or what?

No, but you risk another team outbidding you for him or trading for him while you wait for him to be cut.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
382806_v1.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, but you risk another team outbidding you for him or trading for him while you wait for him to be cut.

Yeah that is true but the Bears are a team players want to play with now so we'd have an advantage cause all the good teams already have their starting kicker locked on to the team from what i can think of. Soldier Field is a tough place to kick though and the weather can get brutal so i guess that could effect his decision. Do you know where Balt had him hidden at last year? Was he on the team or PS or what?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

I read this morning that Vedvik may bring back a 4th rd pick back to the Ravens. There are a few teams that need a kicker. The Bears are expected to be drafting low so they will have to give up a higher pick if they want him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I read this morning that Vedvik may bring back a 4th rd pick back to the Ravens. There are a few teams that need a kicker. The Bears are expected to be drafting low so they will have to give up a higher pick if they want him.

We don't have our 1st, 3rd or 4th as of now but we're all pretty sure we'll get a 4th or 5th from losing Callahan or Amos. We do have two 2nd rounders but no way in hell i'm trading a 2nd round pick for him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Kaare Vedvick is essentially being auditioned by the Ravens this preseason so he can be traded.

Last preseason he was 8/9 on FG's and had 8 punts for 48 yard average.

Last night he made a 55 yarder.

If you are Pace, what pick do you give up to get him?
None.
They aren’t keeping two kickers on the roster.