Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just finished watching GoT in March. I waited until the entire think was finished and binged it. I'll be honest, I didn't find anything wrong with the way it ended. I'm not sure what people expected.

That shit was fucking terrible. The last two seasons were completely rushed storyline. That's the main issue. Try to compare the last two seasons story and dialogue compared to the first six and there's a major drop off. They built up Daenarys for six/seven seasons, only to have her go over a cliff in one/two episodes. It was rushed nonsense. The character development over the final two season, as well as the dialogue, was fucking horrendous. The only show I can think of that did it worse was Dexter.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
One show that I loved (but hated the ending and was told that I just didn’t get it) was The Leftovers. Just a dynamite concept. Think only @Scoot26 and I were the followers here.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just finished watching GoT in March. I waited until the entire think was finished and binged it. I'll be honest, I didn't find anything wrong with the way it ended. I'm not sure what people expected.
that shit felt cheap man. they should of ended it with a huge cliffhanger. but nah...read the books i wish Stannis had gotten to at least murk the Boltons' and take over Winterfell..Stannis was a boss.

"Go on...DO YOUR DUTY"...fuck that, fuck Brienne of Tarth.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
One show that I loved (but hated the ending and was told that I just didn’t get it) was The Leftovers. Just a dynamite concept. Think only @Scoot26 and I were the followers here.
they did okay..i liked Nora..A LOT..., but really fuckin hated Laura Laurie and Meg. Michael Gaston (Dean) was awesome tho..
ODaA.gif

^Proof Dean was real??????^
the show botched that i believe tho.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That shit was fucking terrible. The last two seasons were completely rushed storyline. That's the main issue. Try to compare the last two seasons story and dialogue compared to the first six and there's a major drop off. They built up Daenarys for six/seven seasons, only to have her go over a cliff in one/two episodes. It was rushed nonsense. The character development over the final two season, as well as the dialogue, was fucking horrendous. The only show I can think of that did it worse was Dexter.
The only show I can think of that did it worse was Dexter.

scrap the last season and let our man James Doakes fuck Dexter up.
tenor.gif

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You’re being dramatic. How else did you expect it to end? The ending was fine lol

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You’re being dramatic. How else did you expect it to end? The ending was fine lol

I said nothing of the ending, I said it was rushed. The last two seasons, you could tell they just wanted to end it. It was trash writing. Show went off a cliff. They tried to cram way too much into too few episodes.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I actually liked the ending. If you were watching the show for the mystery to actually be explained to you, then you were watching the show for the wrong reasons.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I was a big fan of The Leftovers.

It was one book made into season 1 which was fantastic, and then the book author was convinced to just write the remaining story into TV seasons and abandon the books, which, from what I understand, he did.

He thus had to rush the writing of seasons 2 and 3, and get product on screen for consumption.

Original writing for a TV show just isn't the same as:

1. Write a manuscript
2. Edit it
3. Have it professionally edited
4. Go thru publication
5. Have TV writers enjoy your book and translate it into episodes.

It is the difference between acting as a translator between two languages, and inventing a brand new language.

The former is comparatively easy and can be done quickly, while the latter takes a long time to produce a quality output.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
After reading pages of star wars dorckchop convention i gave up on this thread

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
There's an arc in the show Renegade where some dying assassin tries to get Reno to learn his skills and take his jobs from him. And Reno says no, because he refuses to go from being one kind of vigilante to another. I would have changed that so he agreed. The show was growing boring as is, that would have made it worth watching.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would remake The Disaster Artist and instead of James Franco, have Tommy Wiseau play himself.

Then Disaster Artist 2 is Tommy Wiseau playing James Franco, while James Franco plays Tommy Wiseau.

Disaster Artist 3 is James Franco playing all the roles with Tommy Wiseau directing.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Was it worth the time since there was no weekly suspense or conversing with others about it?

I never watched an episode but have been toying with the idea of checking it out.