You gotta love John Daly

discplayer

Liked Posts:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember that infamous hole where he just kept driving it in the water. Wouldn't lay up. What a meltdown. Daly is a riot.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If true, his score is at serious risk of increase in STROKES!!

1653280417553.png

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If true, his score is at serious risk of increase in STROKES!!

View attachment 20014

Studies have shown that artificial sweeteners may favor the growth of bacteria that increase the bioavailability of calories.

Related StoriesGood lifestyle habits during menopause can help alleviate the health risks related to fat accumulationEffects of diet on COVID-19 outcomesHow diet and nutrition impacts lifespan

A study that examined the effect of aspartame, sucralose, or saccharin on mice revealed that that circulating blood glucose levels were greater relative to mice ingesting sugar.

This is due to the alteration in the composition of two types of bacterial species that comprise approximately 90% of the bacterial species in the gut. These are Bacteroidetes and Firmicutes. Studies have shown that genetically obese mice have, on average, 50% less of the Bacteroidetes and 50% greater Firmicutes relative to their normal-weight counterparts.

IOW, sugar free drinks full of aspartame or sucralose can worsen diabetes and excessive consumption of said beverages worsens digestive and intestinal health. I stopped drinking "diet" soda (in addition to giving up on sugar filled sweet cereal)other than the occasional can a day and my intermittent stomach pain and toilet trips decreased as a result. I haven't had to rely on Pepto Bismol since this change. I will probably have to gradually drop Crystal Light and drink mixes like that as well at some point.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
God bless John Daly.

How old is he these days? 71? 72?

(checks internet, sees he's only 56 years old)

john daly.jpg