"You" - Season 3

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What does that even mean? Why would women prefer the show to men? And what would a show for men be? Fast cars and guns and boring af shit like that?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does that even mean? Why would women prefer the show to men? And what would a show for men be? Fast cars and guns and boring af shit like that?
Means the main character actually has sex... so men are instantly on guard and think its a chick flick lmao.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe you just identify with joe lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well I can't criticize his taste in women. Beck, Love, and Marianne are all definitely in the yes category for me ?
I only know of beck and yes I would be all up in it. Insecure chicks like her are easy pickings

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
My end of season 2 power rankings

1. Delilah
2. Peach
3. Love
4. Beck

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Season 1 was awesome. Season 2 was meh but still entertaining. Have not watched season 3 yet.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think this show is going to hit the heights of its first season. But it's entertaining enough that I'll watch season 4.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I just watched the very first episode of this series, and I have to say, I don't think it's anything special at all -- small sample size obviously, but still. I really have zero urge to even try to watch the 2nd episode. I just thought the first episode was so dumb, maybe it was just that episode, I don't know. I mean, nothing in this episode gave me any sort of reason to give a shit about any of these characters, so why should I want to watch three seasons of this? Other than the little kid, none of these characters are even remotely interesting. The dialogue is extremely pretentious, so the characters come off as such as well. I don't know, maybe it was just so over-hyped for me, but I was very disappointed in the first episode.

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is watchable. It's good enough that I watched the 3 seasons and would watch a 4th. It's bad enough that if I go in the kitchen to grab something to eat I don't really need to pause it if away for a minute or two. Actually started to see some humor in it by season 3 guessing who gets killed next.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just watched the very first episode of this series, and I have to say, I don't think it's anything special at all -- small sample size obviously, but still. I really have zero urge to even try to watch the 2nd episode. I just thought the first episode was so dumb, maybe it was just that episode, I don't know. I mean, nothing in this episode gave me any sort of reason to give a shit about any of these characters, so why should I want to watch three seasons of this? Other than the little kid, none of these characters are even remotely interesting. The dialogue is extremely pretentious, so the characters come off as such as well. I don't know, maybe it was just so over-hyped for me, but I was very disappointed in the first episode.

That's kind of an important factor being that there are multiple serial killers as main characters lol.

Granada

Liked Posts:
That's kind of an important factor being that there are multiple serial killers as main characters lol.
There are multiple serial killers? Okay, now I'm definitely not watching any more of it, lol.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many shows can you write off after one episode? Almost all of them. If it's not your jam, it's not you jam, but writing a popular show off in one episode is stupid. And I agree with @DaaBears sentiment of the show

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many shows can you write off after one episode? Almost all of them. If it's not your jam, it's not you jam, but writing a popular show off in one episode is stupid. And I agree with @DaaBears sentiment of the show

And I agree with you about the one episode thing. There were a few series where I had it with it after a couple of episodes. Then I hung in there for a couple more and became addicted and loved it.