Young head coaches with no prior experience

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
Lies. Harbaugh, McCarthy, Pederson, Payton and Tomlin all had no prior HC experience . Tomlin won in his 30s, McCarthy, Pederson and Harbaugh in their 40s. Wouldn’t consider any of them to be “older” coaches when they won. Eberflus is 51. Daboll is 46. Hackett is 41. The only candidate I can think of this being directed at is Leftwich and he isn’t a front runner for the job anyway

Regardless, forget the last 18 Super Bowls. Look at the Final 4 this year. McVay, Taylor, Shanny and Reid. 3 young offensive minds, and one old offensive guru. That’s more relevant than this (misleading) list imo

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well it seemed like a good take. ?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lies. Harbaugh, McCarthy, Pederson, Payton and Tomlin all had no prior HC experience . Tomlin won in his 30s, McCarthy, Pederson and Harbaugh in their 40s. Wouldn’t consider any of them to be “older” coaches when they won. Eberflus is 51. Daboll is 46. Hackett is 41. The only candidate I can think of this being directed at is Leftwich and he isn’t a front runner for the job anyway

Regardless, forget the last 18 Super Bowls. Look at the Final 4 this year. McVay, Taylor, Shanny and Reid. 3 young offensive minds, and one old offensive guru. That’s more relevant than this (misleading) list imo

Chiefs Super Bowl win confirmed

greg23

Liked Posts:
Also......Gruden was in his 4th year and under 40

Really nice try though......if you were Grimson you'd delete this thread and pretend you never created it......works for him.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
View attachment 17138

The last 18 SBs won have all been older, experienced head
The Bears need to develop the best QB in the NFC over the next decade to be in the Super Bowl. Whomever that is needs to get Fields playing at the level of those three guys in the AFC.... Mahomes, Allen and Burrow. The NFC is wide open right now.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Bears need to develop the best QB in the NFC over the next decade to be in the Super Bowl. Whomever that is needs to get Fields playing at the level of those three guys in the AFC.... Mahomes, Allen and Burrow. The NFC is wide open right now.
Bump this answer

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How are you still here?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wasn’t Belichick already a head coach previous to his tenure in New England?

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It looks like there are 13 names on the list and 7 of them were first time head coaches.

I’m just not sure what I’m supposed to take away from this list. Other than it doesn’t matter.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Looks like Belichick was just 49 when he won his first Super Bowl.