Your first Bears game?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
That's like saying Cutler is more talented than Rodgers. Lynn Dickey and his career 70 QBR against McMahon 78 QBR.
Take your stat that ESPN created in 2011 and stuff it up your ass. You have zero clue, and just gave me more proof of it. I'm very close to putting you on ignore. Lmmfao. Why are you a Bears fan and not a Falcons fan? Did you bandwagon the Bears in 1985?

You obviously never saw Lynn Dickey play. People with a clue know that Jim McMahon had nowhere near the skill or talent that Dickey did. One could say Jim was the more successful QB because he won a Super Bowl, but Lynn Dickey had much more talent. McMahon was not a talented QB.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately the only Bears game I’ve been to was an away game. I saw them in 2010 in Denver, the Barber oob & last second field goal game. At least there were a bunch of fucking obnoxious fans around us too

I have at least been to Soldier field for something, I saw a Fire match there in 99 or 00. They played New England and won, I think in OT. That was a fun trip, especially pounding my girlfriend in the hotel room. Memories

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears vs Bengals, 2005. My then girlfriend got us tickets for my birthday. Kyle Orton's first start, threw I think 4 interceptions. Chad Johnson did Riverdance in the endzone after scoring on Charles Tillman. Bears lost, but was still a great day (well, great night).

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Take your stat that ESPN created in 2011 and stuff it up your ass. You have zero clue, and just gave me more proof of it. I'm very close to putting you on ignore. Lmmfao. Why are you a Bears fan and not a Falcons fan? Did you bandwagon the Bears in 1985?

You obviously never saw Lynn Dickey play. People with a clue know that Jim McMahon had nowhere near the skill or talent that Dickey did. One could say Jim was the more successful QB because he won a Super Bowl, but Lynn Dickey had much more talent. McMahon was not a talented QB.

Yes talented so much so that he had an NFL Passer Rating(not the espn rating) of 70. To compare against McMahon's 78.

@HeHateMe is this an alt? Only certain posters on this board get so triggered like this. Certainly this is one of the QAnon tards using this alt.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never been. Football is boring enough on TV but at least I can get up and do productive things around the house while I watch.

Also, have you seen the average looking Bears meatball that goes to games? Just like second hand smoke, I think I'd contract second hand heart disease just walking into the dump.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Oakland Raiders at Chicago Bears - November 7th, 1976​

Walter had about 100 yards rushing, FB Roland Harper made an outstanding one handed 36 yard catch. But we could not overcome the Kenny The Snake Stabler to Cliff Branch connection.

Was in the 10th row right behind the HoneyBears, a nice treat for a 12 year old kid

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Oakland Raiders at Chicago Bears - November 7th, 1976​

Walter had about 100 yards rushing, FB Roland Harper made an outstanding one handed 36 yard catch. But we could not overcome the Kenny The Snake Stabler to Cliff Branch connection.

Was in the 10th row right behind the HoneyBears, a nice treat for a 12 year old kid

Did the loser WaWaaaaaahhhhhhhh Payton cry after the game?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Yes talented so much so that he had an NFL Passer Rating(not the espn rating) of 70. To compare against McMahon's 78.
Are you dumb or dumb? We are not talking statistics here. Go watch Lynn Dickey throw a football, and then watch Jim McMahon. The talent difference is quite obvious.

Stop making me have to ABC you through everything. Go study all aspects of football for about 12 years, then come back and see if you can join a conversation about the game and it's players without exposing yourself as a complete doofus.

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Pre-season at Colts. The game where it was leaked Luck was retiring. The stadium got very quiet before word reached us.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are you dumb or dumb? We are not talking statistics here. Go watch Lynn Dickey throw a football, and then watch Jim McMahon. The talent difference is quite obvious.

Stop making me have to ABC you through everything. Go study all aspects of football for about 12 years, then come back and see if you can join a conversation about the game and it's players without exposing yourself as a complete doofus.
You are so triggered.
With your argument, you could say Cutler>Rodgers

Sorry but not sorry.

bandhammer

Liked Posts:
98 Vikings at Soldier. Kramer for the most part played great and we were kicking their asses. Corey Fuller returned an interception 99 yards, Robert Smith took a screen pass for about 70 and Carter and Moss came up big late. Great game minus the score. Thankfully Atlanta took care of them and they've been meh since then.

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
My first Bears game was with my college roommate and his dad in Champaign, in 2002, vs the Eagles (who bounced them from the playoffs the year before). When I walked through the entryway, and got to my seat, huge snowflakes were falling and it was the most beautiful thing I'd seen....then we got cock-stomped by the Eagles....
Second game though, was at Lambeau when Urlacher forced a fumble and Mike Brown returned it for a 90+ yard TD and the Bears beat GB for the first time in Lambeau in like a dozen years.

First game at Soldier field, was the Rex Grossman comeback game, in 2005 against the Michael Vick led Falcons. It was the week before Christmas and it was so cold you had to stir your beer with your finger or it was going to freeze. When Rex came into the game, and he threw a pick on his first drive, that was picked off, fumbled, and recovered by the Bears....lol...it was exciting to say the least

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
Bleh. Drove 7 hours round trip to Cincinnati to watch Cedric Benson have a career night

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was fortunate enough to see a Bears preseason game against the Bills, here at Notre Dame Stadium. I think it was 1987 (?) so I would've been 9. Don't remember much, except that I was a full-on fan from that point on. Mind you, we already had the Super Bowl Shuffle VHS at home, so perhaps I never really had a chance.

I think first "regular season" at Soldier Field was a pretty recent match (2006?), with Brian Griese blowing a late lead against the Bucs. Very disappointing. I think Tillman got a 15yd unsportsmanship or PI that gave the Bucs a 1st down and later, the win.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My first game was during the 1986 preseason, Bears vs. Bills at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend.

Me too! Appreciate the year correction. You a townie?

SugarBoogs

Liked Posts:
Just sitting here thinking back on my first time seeing the Bears in person.

I was 12 years old and went with my Dad on one of his trips to Chicago(He's a truck driver). I didn't know he had tickets at the time mind; I thought were going to drop off his load and then head on down the road. Well lo and behold Saturday evening after we dropped the load off, my Dad said we were going to a hotel. I asked him, 'Why? You said earlier we were going to go up the road a bit before we stopped?'

He just looked over at me, smiled and said, 'Welp son, need to get some rest as we are getting up bright and early to get to the stadium to watch the game tomorrow.' He didn't even have to say which stadium, I knew. Could probably hear my yells of excitement from a mile down the road lol.

We got some Lou Malnati's on the way to the hotel and went to bed early in anticipation; even though I barely slept lol.

Next day was full of many fun moments: Seeing Soldier Field for the first time in person, taking lots of pictures, and of course getting the win also:smug2:

How about y'all?
Same age , Dec 2nd 1990 Week 13 Bears/Lions. In town from Tennessee with my dad. Didn't have enough clothes on. Group next to us literally had the comforter off their bed and it was long enough to cover me but not my dad.

Awesome game, W in OT. Harbaugh to Anderson 50 yard TD pass.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
A friend of my dads with an RV took us two hours from home to memorial stadium and watched an Illinois game, got in the RV drove up I 57 to a Bears preseason game and then back home all in one day. It was a lot of fun for a kid.

I remember that Vince Evans who was drafted as a quarterback was returning kicks because that’s what the Bears do.