Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good info. We do know AK is quite adept at sign and trades. Don’t think they wanna go that route though
Seems the possible destinations for a contract of that size are super limited as mentioned above, but if Zach was intent to leave I'm sure AK would figure something out so that at the very least there's something useful coming back.

Most likely though, I see Zach re-signing for the max

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Good video discussing Zach’s upcoming free agency. Pretty much agree with all of it

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the increase use of sign-and-trades, teams may not necessarily have to have cap space to sign Zach. Only 5 teams have cap space in the positives, and none have more than 28 million. Zach's contract will be more than that per year. So a sign-and-trade has to happen regardless, unless Zach settles for less money.
Thx Scoot, sounds like good news to me. As long as we get appropriate return of a super max slot.

Knox and I gonna have to open the reserve whiskey bottle though.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good video discussing Zach’s upcoming free agency. Pretty much agree with all of it

I agree too, but most likely Zach is getting offered the max regardless of whether he is worth it or not. Imo anything less likely results in losing Zach for nothing, unless AK can pull some sign and trade cheese. But again, those destinations are quite limited.