Zach Lavine should come off the bench

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
ITs not who starts, its who finishes.

Just continue to wonder why they signed Thad Young for 3 years after finally seeing what Gabbert brings. I guess we move him to a contender for some late first round picks?

NCrowd

Liked Posts:
I think Thad is better utilized in the post . He is not a consistent three point shooter . But I agree to a trade for picks or a consistent scorer.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
OP - I've been saying for 2 years that Zach's sweet spot is as a 6th man on a competing team.

Zach belongs on the Sac Kings, he is the type of player that's a volume scorer and kills the ppg stats on shit teams.

Dunn also belongs on a shit team.

Wait....they're both on the Bulls roster tho.....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls play better as a team when Zach Lavine is out of the game.
Its a great point and easy way to ensure the second unit wins alot, while limiting an injury prone players minutes a bit, and allowing him to increase effeciency.

Team defense would benefit, second unit would benefit, Lavine might even benefit. I think he would win 6th man of the year and probably draw attention to a contender in that roll. He would look great in L.A. in that role if he didn't cost so much, but be able to get Lebron some much needed rest.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
With how this season has gone, I wouldn't mind a Zach trade and throwing Coby into the starting lineup.