My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
But does he have the fire and passion that all Bear's QBs have?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Bort

Liked Posts:
Mettenberger is a big tough guy with a big arm, and I liked him coming out of LSU as a pure pocket passer. His main issue has been that he has very slow feet almost to the point of being clumsy and struggles badly against pressure. He's the kind of guy who can be productive if you can protect him well, but will be godawful if you can't protect him. With the Bears offensive line the way it is, I don't think it would be a good idea to bring him in.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears can go toe-to-toe with anyone with 6 under center so we're set at QB until 2030. Ya'll are just butthurt your predictions of the Bears drafting a QB were wrong. Jay wins again! :bizarro:

Reactions: WCL

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see him - here's why.

Teams like veteran back ups and every OC thinks he can fix a broken QB. Hoyer has sucked, but has had some success (unlike Sanchez).

Dallas and MN both need backup QB help now and, in Dallas' case, having a veteran on the roster with Prescott starting is a good thing.

So, Bears sign Mettenberger and package Hoyer for something or a pick. Might as well get something for nothing. I think Dallas will give the Bears their entire starting line, Dez, Cole Beasley and that really fast KR Lucky guy for Hoyer and a couple of Portillo's dogs. Amiright?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears can go toe-to-toe with anyone with 6 under center so we're set at QB until 2030. Ya'll are just butthurt your predictions of the Bears drafting a QB were wrong. Jay wins again! :bizarro:

Bro, I worry about you at times.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just trying to fill the void due to despretardo's recent banning lol.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

HAHAHA that cuck got banned? What did he do to finally earn a ban?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I'd like to see him - here's why.

Teams like veteran back ups and every OC thinks he can fix a broken QB. Hoyer has sucked, but has had some success (unlike Sanchez).

Dallas and MN both need backup QB help now and, in Dallas' case, having a veteran on the roster with Prescott starting is a good thing.

So, Bears sign Mettenberger and package Hoyer for something or a pick. Might as well get something for nothing. I think Dallas will give the Bears their entire starting line, Dez, Cole Beasley and that really fast KR Lucky guy for Hoyer and a couple of Portillo's dogs. Amiright?

Honestly I'd take a Punisher from Byron's for Hoyer, no need for any additional compensation

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trade for Hogan and let him develop on the practice squad. I really believe that the guy has a chance to make it in the NFL. His track record at Stanford was outstanding and should be coachable on his throwing motion which he has improved quite a bit.