Za'Darius Smith on IR with lingering back injury

10veitout

Liked Posts:
He already quit on the team. Didn't you hear the interview before the season started where he threw the team under the bus? ya.

If they somehow lose in primetime this week that team will become a shitshow and we will all enjoy it so much.

Lol? You mean where he affirmed his support of everyone in the organization, outside of the FO?

If he quit on the team, why did he come back? Why didn't he just continue his holdout lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I didn't say he's doing that, I'm saying thats the shit I've heard stupid packers fans say to defend his shitty play last weekend.

Also, he 100% does not want to be in greenbay. You betcha he'd love a trade before the deadline

If he 100% didn't want to be here, he wouldn't be. He could have sat out all of TC and still now. He didn't.

He knows he will be traded after the season according to GB's plan. That's why he was upset in the first place lol.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Lol? You mean where he affirmed his support of everyone in the organization, outside of the FO?

If he quit on the team, why did he come back? Why didn't he just continue his holdout lol.

Seriously?

Because you lose money when you holdout.

I'm sure if he had his choice and this was the NBA he would not be in greenbay right now. He's not going to give up 24m, lmfao.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If he 100% didn't want to be here, he wouldn't be. He could have sat out all of TC and still now. He didn't.

He knows he will be traded after the season according to GB's plan. That's why he was upset in the first place lol.

Yea, let me just pay fines and lose out on millions just to spite a team.

Sounds like a genius packers fan. NFL players have no leverage.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Seriously?

Because you lose money when you holdout.

I'm sure if he had his choice and this was the NBA he would not be in greenbay right now. He's not going to give up 24m, lmfao.

He almost retired. He could have done that. Or he could have opted out and saved money.

I agree he is upset at the Packers FO.... because they are going to jettison him after 21' and he knew that since Love was drafted.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Yea, let me just pay fines and lose out on millions just to spite a team.

Sounds like a genius packers fan. NFL players have no leverage.

Right, which is why our FO was so easily able to win the standoff with Rodgers at the cost of next to nothing

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It only cost the packers FO their self respect and dignity as they sat there and watched Rodgers belittle them and take shots at them over and over. It also cost them leverage with other players as Smith and Adams are both up in the air on extensions and are likely interested in seeing what happens with Rodgers

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
It only cost the packers FO their self respect and dignity as they sat their and watched Rodgers belittle them and take shots at them over and over. It also cost them leverage with other players as Smith and Adams are both up in the air on extensions and are likely interested in seeing what happens with Rodgers

Can't imagine anyone will want to play in green bay once Aaron is gone and Jordan Love becomes a bust. Its like trying to sell free agents on Cleveland when they were bad. Fuck that. Only people who went there were massive overpays.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
In Packers world, he misses a game. In the Bears world, he's out for the season
In all fairness, Smith has been out most of the pre-season and I think didn't play much last Sunday. Without him, the D is much worse. If Karen Rodgers doesn't wake the hell up, they could have issues on Monday. But we all know better than to think Rodgers has back to back turd games.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I've seriously read that some packers fans believe aaron played bad and made the packers lose last week to force a trade situation.
That's legit. On ESPN radio up here, the local guys were saying they'd be fine with Rodgers leaving now. After the whole drama filled season, for Rodgers to look so bad right off the bat, a lot of Packers fans I know are done with him.
But a lot of them also think Love will be great as well, so they're an uneducated bunch I guess.

msadows

Liked Posts:
That's legit. On ESPN radio up here, the local guys were saying they'd be fine with Rodgers leaving now. After the whole drama filled season, for Rodgers to look so bad right off the bat, a lot of Packers fans I know are done with him.
But a lot of them also think Love will be great as well, so they're an uneducated bunch I guess.

love has legit done nothing to make me think he can be the 3rd all pro qb in a row the packers draft.

He looked like a hot turd in preseason.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
It only cost the packers FO their self respect and dignity as they sat there and watched Rodgers belittle them and take shots at them over and over. It also cost them leverage with other players as Smith and Adams are both up in the air on extensions and are likely interested in seeing what happens with Rodgers

Lol who cares if Rodgers uselessly runs his mouth? He initiated a holdout, and then gave up. Packers win lol. He didn't say anything that bad about them anyway, only that they let players he wants to stay walk.

Adams extension issues have nothing to do with Rodgers. He wants to be the highest paid WR in history and we aren't willing.

Zadarius has made it clear even during Rodgers holdout that he wants to be a Packer for life.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
love has legit done nothing to make me think he can be the 3rd all pro qb in a row the packers draft.

He looked like a hot turd in preseason
Jordan Love was 24/35 for 271 yards and 1 TD to 1INT, in 4 quarters (+ one drive) of football leading the 2nd string O against the 1st string D in every drive. That's pretty good, especially given he was taking the 2nd string against starters on every single drive.

He quite literally had one mistake the entire preseason lol. He moved the ball up and down the field, his numbers would be even better if he had gotten more than two redzone attempts in his second preseason game, one of which was a dropped TD pass.

Against the Saints, he was 5 of 7 with 68 yards and a 102.1 rating.

Please refrain from just making up nonsense because you are tired of the Packers owning the division, thank you.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Can't imagine anyone will want to play in green bay once Aaron is gone and Jordan Love becomes a bust. Its like trying to sell free agents on Cleveland when they were bad. Fuck that. Only people who went there were massive overpays.

You mean like the Bears now? LOL

Love won't be a bust, but even if he were, we would just trade up for a new QB in the very strong 23' QB draft class with the picks we got from Rodgers.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You mean like the Bears now? LOL

Love won't be a bust, but even if he were, we would just trade up for a new QB in the very strong 23' QB draft class with the picks we got from Rodgers.

You do realize that green bay is in wisconsin, which is a shithole. No one wants to play there. The only reason anyone would is to win a ring.

This has nothing to do with the bears. Not sure how outside of being a stupid packers meatball you can say love won't suck. All he's shown thus far is he doesn't have the goods.

Your team will be trash once rodgers is gone if and when love becomes a bum. You can talk about the '23 draft class all you want but 75% of QB's taken in the first round fail.

I don't think the harsh reality has hit you yet that the NFL is not fun without a QB, and you're about to be in that situation fast.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You do realize that green bay is in wisconsin, which is a shithole. No one wants to play there. The only reason anyone would is to win a ring.

This has nothing to do with the bears. Not sure how outside of being a stupid packers meatball you can say love won't suck. All he's shown thus far is he doesn't have the goods.

Your team will be trash once rodgers is gone if and when love becomes a bum. You can talk about the '23 draft class all you want but 75% of QB's taken in the first round fail.

I don't think the harsh reality has hit you yet that the NFL is not fun without a QB, and you're about to be in that situation fast.

I posted Love's preseason stats and regular season stats. They are good. Undeniably, unquestionably, good. His preseason numbers are even better when you consider he was leading 2nd stringers against starters.

So, no. All Love has shown so far, is that he DOES have the goods. In preseason, and in regular season, against a defense Rodgers was struggling against.

Okay, so 75% of 1st round QBs bust. Well guess who what? Justin Fields was a 1st round QB too LOL.

No, we aren't going to be in the position, because we are great at the QB position. You have been, and will continue to be in that position, be you are trash at the QB position. See how this works?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I posted Love's preseason stats and regular season stats. They are good. Undeniably, unquestionably, good. His preseason numbers are even better when you consider he was leading 2nd stringers against starters.

So, no. All Love has shown so far, is that he DOES have the goods. In preseason, and in regular season, against a defense Rodgers was struggling against.

Okay, so 75% of 1st round QBs bust. Well guess who what? Justin Fields was a 1st round QB too LOL.

No, we aren't going to be in the position, because we are great at the QB position. You have been, and will continue to be in that position, be you are trash at the QB position. See how this works?

Preseason Stats are pointless. He makes stupid ass throws and decisions. Any nfl qb can play well in preseason.

You're legit worse than I was about mitch. Least mitch showed he could do something, all love has shown is what he cant do thus far.

That throw into the endzone in preseason was the worst shit I've seen a QB do in a while.